Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another Scrap Card...

Hey Ya'll,
I have another scrap card to share with you today.  This one was made with the scraps of the quilted paper on the previous card.  I used a Martha punch for the borders on both the pink paper and the white paper.  The doily shape behind was in a tray of old cuts I didn't use in previous projects.  the flower petals on the left are from an old group of flowers I have never used before (had forever).  The embellishment in the center is from Anna Griffin (big June sale).  The rose flower was a clearance find at M's.  The butterfly was from Anna Griffin's stamp collection... stamped in lime green.  I then used some glossy accents around the embellishment and butterfly and added some micro-beads.  I will be using a lot more of these!  I have had them for a couple of years and never used them before.  Hee! Hee!
On the inside, I used the same items as the front and kept it very simple.
I wanted to share the detail shots with you too.  This card didn't really shoot in pictures very well, but is is so pretty up close.  The recipient is a friend at work and she just loved the card!  I have more scrap cards to share with you this week.  Thank you SO much for visiting today and we would love to know what you think!

7 comments:

  1. I am telling you, my scraps are not this pretty! LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL CARD! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bobby, it's absolutely beautiful!!! (My scraps don't look like this either...lol!)

    And, yes, I certainly do wish we could all get together for one big crop!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another pretty card. You have beautiful scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! That punch is great! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...add me to that list of folks saying their scraps aren't this pretty! Mine are looking pretty dull and boring compared to yours..lol! I love all those punched borders, so pretty! Your comment about the micro-beads reminds me that I have a bottle or two of those that I've never tried out. I love the look of them on your card and need to find where I have stashed mine and give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya guys!!! So sorry I haven't been around - I was on vaca then had a work week from you know where!!! I LOVE your creations though - the guitar birthday card ROCKS! =) I love each of the floral ones too - so beautiful - and look at those punches! WOW - gorgeous! Missed your blog while I was gone!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Wish my scraps looked that good.

    ReplyDelete