Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Collecting Unused Items...

Hey Ya'll,
We have another scrap card for you today.  This one was actually very simple to put together.  I did the strips and sewing thing that I did before for the background mat.
 I used another butterfly from the Anna Griffin ones that I stamped.  The paper roses are from the imagine cartridge that the background papers are from.  They had been sitting in a tray for months.  The other flowers were a M's clearance find.  The ribbon across the top is a velvet ribbon.  A little glossy effects on the butterfly body and lettering finished it off.
 You can see more detail in this shot.
The inside was also kept simple with a white mat.  We sure hope you like this one as much as we do.  The recipient was very happy with the card.  There were lots of birthdays at work in August, so you are seeing a lot of those with our scrap work.  We would love to hear what you think about them.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. I love the cards that you are making with these scraps so much so that I dug into mine! This weeks Gypsy Made Simple I will use one sheet of new paper and the balance will be from scraps! See how your blog inspires me! Love it.... I just wish that my cards turned out as beautiful as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me with the "quick" and "simple" to put together!!! LOL! I just don't see that at all!!! Your scrap cards are just so beautiful and so detailed, I can't even imagine doing something as beautiful!!! I love all these "scrap" cards you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!! I wish my scraps looked like yours. I think mine just look like scraps.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the inside!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great when scraps make the card! Yours looks fabulous yet again! I LOVe the inside and out! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete