Monday, August 22, 2011

Create a Scene...

Hey Ya'll,
This is going to be a quick post...  Short on time today.  I made this card for a challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog, but forgot about it.  Figured I better get it posted.
 This challenge was all about creating a scene with a project.  It may surprise you, but most of the cuts for this one are from Pop Up Neighborhood, the 4th quarter Circle Exclusive Cartridge.  That's where the pumpkins, sun and clouds, scarecrow and hay wagon are from.  I used markers to detail in the hay and scarecrow features.  I inked everything in a rust colored ink.  The grass is also from PUN and the leaves are from A Child's Year.  The Thankful for You is a clear rubber stamp that I cut out for the sentiment.
I added glossy here and there on the wood of the wagon and then stickles to look like frost on the ground items and also on the clouds and sun.  I would love to hear what you think of it.  After this project, I am going to spend more time going through the accessory layers of my cartridges.  Hee! Hee!  Who knew this would come from a neighborhood cartridge!  Hee! Hee!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous card - what a fabulous scene you have created...I love the fall colors and the care that you put into each card!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the cartridge! Just beautiful! Good Luck in the Circle challenge!
    Colleen (Gonescrappin' from the Circle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! I just love the scene that you made! And the colors are jsut awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love all of the detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful fall scene! Your inking is fabulous and the stickles are really a great touch, love that! I will have to sit down and look at my PUN cart again, hadn't noticed the scarecrow...he's a cutie and I love the wagon. Fabulous fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is just too darn cute!!! LOL!

    Good luck in the Cricut challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute, just love all the details. Love the pumpkins and all the leaves on the bottom. I wanted to make a scene also but think I am running out of time, just haven't felt too well lately

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I love the wagon and haystack.
    cute scarecrow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to let you know I have a blog award waiting for you! Come on over and grab it whenever you feel like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this yesterday on the circle blog and thought.... WOW! I LOVE your card! The fall colors and scenery make me feel Fall is here already! You did a great job capturing the essence of fall! LOVE it! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- you found some real treasures on that cart! I will have to take another look at that one. I love your project! It is just perfect with all of your details. Makes me thirsty for apple cider! Love it!

    ReplyDelete