Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hey Ya'll,
This is another scrap card.  This was made with strips like I did the others.  Because of the colors, it didn't shoot as well as I wanted it to, but up close, it turned out very pretty.
 The label on the bottom was simply print with the computer and cut out.  The birdcage and bird are cuts from the Lori's Garden cartridge on the Imagine.  These were printed and cut the first night we got the new cartridge and that was a LONG time ago.  Hee! Hee!  The flowers are from old stuff and clearance finds.  The ribbon was a scrap left from another project as well.
 This was a very thick card with all the layers on the front, so I had to make a box for put it in.  Glossy Effects and glitter were used on the imagine cuts to accent.
A simple mat on the inside as finished it off.  We would love to hear what ya'll think about  this.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I do love the colors and the detail in this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! I love the colors and patterns on this one, so pretty and delicate...like a breath of fresh air! Love the images you used, and the flowers are a great touch to the bird cage...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use your scraps!! You've inspired me..I'm on it!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. Love the colors, the designs, flowers. Heck, I love it ALL!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE this card! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete