Friday, September 30, 2011

Bright Thank You Card...

Hey Ya'll,
This is a very special Thank You card that I put together with paper from the DCWV Cotton Patch stack.  The Cartridges I used are CTMH-Art Philosophy, Elegant Cakes, MS Elegant Cake Art and Sophisticated.
 The Frame is from Sophisticated.  It is stretched on the Gypsy with a width of 5.69 and a height of 8.02.  The Thank You is also from this cartridge and cut at a height of 1.90.  The Butterflies are from MS Elegant Cake Art and cut at a height of 2.20.  The Flowers and leaves are from Art Philosophy.  The Flourish is from Elegant Cakes.
 I used Glossy Accents on the body of the butterfly and the Thank You.  I used the I-Rock to set the gems in the center of the flowers.  I also inked the entire card in a hot pink ink.  The papers are all orange, yellow and lime green.  The pink just divides the colors so that the layers are more visible.
On the inside, the yellow oval is what was cut from the frame on the front of the card.  The oval in the center is from MS Elegant Cake Art.  It is stretched on the Gypsy with a width of 6.02 and a height of 3.00.  This card is so much prettier than it looks in the pictures.  It's actually hard to read the Thank You in the picture, but it really looks great on the real card.  I hope you and the recipient likes it.  I would love to hear your comments.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

11 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! I love the colors and the light airy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I am sitting here with an adorable card that I made just for "The Cricut Couple" to say thank you and it looks shabby compared to this awesome card! You two amaze me with these beautiful cards! So just smile and know I am not as talented a card maker as you too so give me the benefit of the doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the colors are so cheery and bright. Also, love the butterfly with its intricate cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation. I don't think there is anything that you put your hands to that doesn't look like a work of art. I have this paper and nothing I've made with it looks as exquisite as this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZER! This is simply GORGEOUS YET Again! I LOVE the mixture of cartridges you used... they all go hand n hand together.... Sooo Pretty! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so pretty! I love the light, airy look of this card with all the delicate details. The butterflies and flowers look like they were taken straight out of someone's garden...so pretty! And the inside of your card is just as gorgeous as the outside, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I saw this on the Circle blog weekly challenge, it is lovely such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! WOW!! I just saw it at the Circle blog as I was scanning the entries, and did not have to read the name to know who's beautiful creation it was!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just don't quit!!! One amazing card after another!!! This card is just gorgeous!!! I love the color combination, the arrangement -- just everything about it is absolutely astounding and so amazing!

    P.S. Exactly why I hate to miss anything you do!!! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You just never cease to amaze me w/ all of your wonderful creativity! You have been truly blessed and we're so thankful that you share all of that w/ all of us! :-)

    ReplyDelete