Saturday, September 17, 2011

Close To My Heart - Art Philosophy Thanks Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Playing with the Art Philosophy cartridge by Close to my Heart.  I am loving this cartridge! This card shape is from the cartridge and cut at a height of 5.50.  The yellow mat is cut at 5.20.  The doily piece is cut at 5.00.  The flower shape is cut at the 2.00 size noted on the stamp set and that is also where the thanks stamp came from.
 The flowers are punched with the Martha Stewart flower punch and I added a gem to the center of them.  A little bit of twine and a couple of scrap leaves finish it off.
I did the same thing on the inside off the card using the same label shape.  The blue layer is cut at 3.75.  The white layer is cut at 3.00.  Overall, I was really happy with the way it turned out and look forward to playing more with this collection!  So much fun!  I would love to hear what ya'll think.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the doily cut. Well, I love everything about it. Another winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card an so want to play with this cartridge! I love it! All I have done thusfar is link it to my Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, it's just beautiful!!!! ....so what?!!! LOL! (All your cards are!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the colors. I haven't tried the doily cut yet and now I need to make a card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're an enabler. Such a pretty card. Now I have a "need" for this cart. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! TFS! :-)

    Love your new banner. And. . .you are spooktacularly welcome!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow - the colors are gorgeous here! Love the flowers and lace! I keep going back and forth on this cart with the stamps - but once again you are inspiring me! Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beauty!....yes, enabler!... I don't want to dish out that much.. I know, el Chipo here. Love all the layers and the fact that the stamp fits the cut!.

    ReplyDelete