Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Congratulations Church Card...

Hey Ya'll,
This is a card I made for the Cricut Circle challenge using the Pop-Up Neighborhood cartridge.  Well, I totally missed the deadline.  Oh well.  Hee! Hee!  I thought I would post it anyway.  I was really happy with the way it turned out.
 This is a 6"x6" card.  I used a Martha Stewart Border/Corner Punch Set for the background.  I cut two label layers from the Pop-Up Neighborhood cartridge.  I used the church from the same cartridge.
I used stickles on the white label shape.  I also added a congratulations plate from some of my Anna Griffin embellishments.  I also used crackle effects on the plate and roof parts of the church.  I used glossy on the windows of the church.  I also added a few hot rocks to the white label shape.  Everything on this card was inked with a dark pink ink.  Thanks so much for visiting today.  We would love to hear your comments!

9 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the colors, and all the layers!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love the delicate border around the edge and all the layers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow!!! I agree with Sheila - LOOK at that fabulous border!!!! Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an uplifting card. The colors are the perfect shade. It really makes me happy and hopeful. I'm so glad you shared it with us.
    I agree too the border is gorgeous also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I agree with the others what a fabulous card.
    Love the border, gonna have to try out that cart,
    again BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, how wonderful is this card?!!! And the soft colors too!!! I'm just loving ALL your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Why is it every time I come here all I can say is WOW??? You'd think I'd be use to your wonderful creations by now.... But noooo... I'm still shocked by every fabulous creation! GEEZ! LOL I LOVE this card! I love the border punch you used for the background and the church and the Labels cuts and well... you get it! LOL I really like how this turned out! :o)Thanks for sharing it! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful, I love the way you did the border. You are such an inspiration Thanks

    ReplyDelete