Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hey Ya'll,
This is another scrap card, but was a special request for someone at work.  The Miss You is from Cindy Loo.  The base layer was cut in brown and then the layer letters were cut in pink.  I simply used white with a Martha border punch to give it the lace look.
 The leaves were also cut with Cindy Loo.  This cut is the little clump of leaves.  I used the Martha stamp/punch combo for the flowers and butterflies.  I then just added a jute bow.  The flowers are simply layered until I was happy with them.
I used Glossy Accents on the lettering.  I also added a dab of stickles to the center of each flower.  On the inside, she didn't know what to say for the sentiment, so she asked me to take care of that too.  I simply typed it out on the computer and selected an RGB color that matched the dark pink paper I used.  She was thrilled with the card and so excited to get to give it to her friend.  I would love to know what ya'll think of it!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

9 comments:

  1. you did a wonderful job. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous as always! The colors are all beautiful and the Miss You looks so good with the glossy accents. I love the flowers and the way you layered them. You have such a great eye for things. Who ever requested this is going to be pleased and then some.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the tiny flowers and leaves. The person that requested this will be so surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! And I have the Cindy Lou cart which is one of the twelve I own. I've only had my Imagine two months so haven't been able to afford that many carts yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, won't that person be surprised when you give this!!! This card is beautiful!!! Took lots of patience with all the small leaves and flowers, I'm sure!!!

    As always, outstanding work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful perfect little flowers! Your layering is just amazing as always...every little piece just perfectly in place! Love the stitching on this one and the colors are fabulous...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW! Sooo Pretty! I LOVE the way the flowers are set up on the card! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete