Monday, September 26, 2011

Special Thanks...

Hey Ya'll,
This is the first project I made with the Theresa Collins Sophisticated cartridge.  I was just thrilled with the way that it turned out.
 For the shapes, I used a frame shape from the TC cartridge.  Both layers were cut twice at a height of 5.50.  The teal colored layer is also from the same cartridge and cut at a height of 4.60.  The scalloped circles are from Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art.  The cream colored one is cut at a height of 3.21 and the dark pink on at a height of 3.71.
 I added some lace and ribbon across the front, popped everything out with 3D tape and added the pink bow.  I also added some gems to the center label shape.
I repeated everything on the inside for the sentiment.  I just loved the way this card turned out.  Everything, BTW, was inked with Chocolate Ink.  I hope you like this one and would love to hear what you think of it!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

P.S.  Don't forget to roll down to the Sassy Dude post from the 22nd!  Comment to win our blog candy!

8 comments:

  1. OH my this is beautiful - the inside of your cards are just as exquisite as the outside! Love your colors!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Bobby all the colors work together perfectly but you are always great at that. I so wanted this cartridge when Michaels and Joanns had the sale but neither one had it. I guess I will have to wait and drool over your projects with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Love the color, love the cut and the detail, it is even inked perfect! Love the inside of the card too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers! Those colours just POP!!! Love them! What a beautiful card!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo LOVELY! I LOVE your attention to detail... I guess that's why you make such FABULOUS Cards! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. This is one of the best cards I've seen with this cart. Your paper choices are fantastic. You really showcased these cuts to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bobby, it's gorgeous!!! I didn't even know TC had another cart out -- how behind am I?!!! LOL!!! I'll have to check on that one! TFS, my wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful !! Love all the layers and frames...the stitching is great too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete