Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Super Simple Victorian Birthday Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Another Super Simple card to share with you today.
 This one is the same format as the card I shared on the 18th.  The only real difference is the sentiment shape.  Rather than cutting the circle, I made a square shape using a Martha Stewart corner-border punch set.  The bird is just an online image printed and cut with the old scissors.  The flowers are pre-mades and the blue flowers are placed with a gem stone brad.
These turned out so pretty and just took minutes to put together.  I had the bird pre-cut and waiting for a project, so the only thing I actually did at the time of sitting down to make this card is to ink everything and punch the shape for the sentiment.  Very quick and easy.  Hope you like it.  We would love to know what you think!  Thanks for visiting today.  Be sure to check back on the 22nd when I will become the Sassy Dude again and "Heads Up"... There will be a giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. Again with the "super simple"??? You gotta be kidding! This should be labeled "Simply Gorgeous"!
    I so love all the wonderful layers and soft, light, airy colors and as always your lovely details. This is another beautiful card and I stand in awe of your amazing talent and eye for color :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love all the layers and the detail. Thank you for your kind words on my cards and sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY? SIMPLE? Why is it that I don't believe you? LOL Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I like the colors and the bird! The flowers look lovely too! Looking forward to seeing the Sassy Dude creation! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just gorgeous. And you say simple... a lot more complex than what I do.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple? Uh uh!!! ---- beautiful is what it is!

    I LOVE how you use the MS punch around the page for the sentiments. Gorgeous!!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, now everyone is reacting to your "simple" the same as I've been doing only "forever"... lol!!! Your card may/may not be "simple" as you call it but it's definitely stunning!

    When you have a chance, I'd love for you to please come see my post for today; and, thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Simple" you say. It is gorgeous, as everything you put your hands to is. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok. I'll make it unanimous. It's GORGEOUS!!!
    Now that's settled! Listen to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Love the layers and the blue square under the sentiment:) Beautiful card. TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is it that super simple is always super nice with you?
    It is elegant, lovely and tender? (it came to mind).
    Thank you so much for sharing the LUFP button on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning. Everything you put together is fabulous

    ReplyDelete