Sunday, October 23, 2011

123 Circle Challenge Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Today, I have another challenge card to share with you.  I used Winter Frolics and Jolly Holidays for this one.
 The stocking and all layers are from Jolly Holidays and cut at a height of 5.00.  The stockings were hung sentiment and all layers were cut at a height of 2.00 from Winter Frolics.  I used buttons in place of the little bell shapes with bakers twine.
 I used stickles and glossy accents to add to the cuts here and there.  I used lots of iridescent on the white parts of the stockings.
I kept the inside very simple and just added a white mat.  Overall, I was pleased with the way it turned out.  I would love to know what you think of it.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. What a super fabulous Christmas card!! I just love the sentiment and how you used the buttons instead of bells. Love it!!
    I rarely use the sentiments or words from carts, maybe I should start.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so very cute! I love the gorgeous colors - I always like when someone adds blue to a Christmas card! I love the sparkle too!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest card and love the stocking! I have both of those carts and didn't know about the neat sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute Bobby love the buttons, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - and such fun Christmas papers! I ordered Jolly Holidays a couple of weeks ago and your card REALLY has me hoping it arrives today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, fun, fun card! I love the happy colors and all the fun little buttons...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and fun! Love it! Great title and the buttons are sure a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative Christmas card!!! Love how you did the lettering!!! Yes, it is a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooo cute and I LOVE all the buttons with twine... Great Card! :o)

    ReplyDelete