Thursday, October 20, 2011

Birdcage Birthday Card...

Hey Ya'll,
I wanted to share the details with you on the Imagine Challenge Card.  I made this up for Audrey Frelix' Birthday (belated).  If you don't know Audrey, check out her Blog.  I also entered this into a Cricut Circle Challenge.  For the challenge, you had to use a background paper from your imagine, as well as three cuts.
 Everything on this card is from Lori's Garden.  The Birdcage is cut at a height of 5.00.  The roses are from the cartridge as well.  The blue flower is flood filled with papers from the cartridge, but cut from Mother's Day Bouquet.  I used a stylus to shape the petals of the flowers and added a gem in the center.  I used the Happy Birthday stamp from the Close to my Heart - Art Philosophy collection and just cut the label shape using a straight cutter and a rounded corner punch.
 I used lots of stickles and lots of glossy accents throughout the card.  I also used the sewing machine on the edge of the script mat and added some velvet ribbon to accent.
I just used a white mat on the inside.  Overall, I was really pleased with the card and I think that Audrey really liked it.  I would love to know what ya'll think of it and if you visit Audrey's Blog - Cute and Some, please say "Happy Belated Birthday" for me.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love the papers you chose - Lori's Garden is probably my favorite cart! Gorgeous designs and layout!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I know Audrey just loved this card just by seeing the photos... AWESOME and wonderful detail. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about Masterpiece!!! This is one gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! what a beauty!! The papers are gorgeous!! Fabulous job:) TFS and have a fabulous weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,beautiful card.You certainly know how to get the most out of your Imagine...I struggle with mine!Stunning.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH! GORGEOUS! I LOVE this cartridge and you made this amazing Birthday card with it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I absolutely adore it!!! I'll definitely cherish it, and the pictures just don't do it justice at all!!! It's truly magnificent!!!

    Again, thank you soooo much!!! All my family and friends have "ooohed, aaaahed, and 'how'd he do it?" over MY card!!! LOL!!!

    My friends, both of you are just an amazing couple, and I love you both for being who you are!!!

    ReplyDelete