Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bulk Cards...

Hey Ya'll,
Today, I have a super simple project.  October has lots of birthdays for people we work with, so I had to knock some out fast.  This is what I came up with.
I used paper from a 6x6 BG stack called Indian Summer.  I took a yellow 12x12 piece of card stock and cut it in half.  Folded in half, makes a 6x6 card.  I took two pieces of matching paper from the stack and cut it to 5 3/4" x 5 3/4".  I then used a rounded corner punch (decorative corner punches work great for this too!) and punched everything.  I then used Paper Lace and cut out the Happy Birthday in red with the shadow in white.  I cut a mat for the inside at 4"x4" and used the same corner punch too.  When finished, I used Glossy Accents on the Happy Birthday part of the cut to add a little extra too it.  I hope ya'll like them.  They aren't much, but wow!  What a busy month!  Hee! Hee!

11 comments:

  1. These are great! They would make a great gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Love you little cards. I am in the process of making some simple cards to as I ran out of thank you cards, seems like we just can't have enough thank you or birtday cards! These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great simple cards. Love the background paper and that happy birthday cut on white is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THESE!!! And -- hee, hee, they look like something simple enough for me to do! LOL!!!

    Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards look so sweet!! I love the paper you used!! I even have Paper Lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet cards. Love the paper! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They may be simple but they pack a punch. Such cheerful paper. I may have to "lift" this design.
    If it's OK with you.
    (sure hope this posts)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, I never thought of making a 6 by 6 card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards. The colors really pop

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are such cheery Birthday cards! Great paper and the cut fits it perfectly! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are perfectly awesome and wonderful birthday cards! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete