Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Challenge Designs...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, the details will have to follow because I am short on time today, but I have some goodies that I am entering in some challenges that I wanted to share.
 This one is for a Circle Blogiversary Challenge with the below sketch.
This one is for the Circle Blogiversary Challenge doing a Monochromatic Design.
 This one is for the Circle Blogiversary Challenge using the Imagine Machine.
 This one is for Kimberly's Challenge over at My Craft Place.  Black and Orange, Green or Purple.
 This one is for the Circle Blogiversary Challenge - 123.
I hope you all like them!  I will be sharing details later in the week on each one individually so you can see the details and such.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE - LOVE - LOVE all these beautiful cards.... boy have you been busy! You did all the challenges, how exciting. I did only one as you know and thought I was doing good. Look at you, wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - these are all just so gorgeous!!! I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cards as usual. So many details and such great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH!!! These are all AMAZING! Soooo glad it's a random thing or I'd be in BIGGGGG TROUBLE! I LOVE your Monochromatic card! Looks sooooo cool! And the Card using your Imagine looks so elegant... The stocking is adorable and so is the Fright Night card! The very first one matches the sketch really well and looks so lovely! :O)Great job with all of them!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!! All of these cards are just fabulous!!! Enough said! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your cards are AWESOME!!! Good luck on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love everyone of them. They are all perfect.Especially that birdcage. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I love the cute eyes looking at the spider! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow wow they are all awesome, love the dragonfly on the first one. Boy you sure have been busy, I only knocked out two of the challenges, better get busy today in the cut off! Good Luck maybe we can both pull it off again LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab collection of cards!! Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete