Monday, October 17, 2011

Heads Up... My Craft Spot Party Announcement!


Hey Ya'll,

As some of you know, I was recently announced as a new design team member for My Craft Spot!  So... Kimberly just announced the Party starting on October 31st to celebrate the release of her amazing new products!  I wanted to add this over here on my blog because, trust me... you don't want to miss what's coming!  I am so excited to be apart of it.  There will be prizes and lots of fun projects during the whole party and even a blog hop.  This is what she had to say about it.

You're invited!

  









We are going to be celebrating my newest stamp release all
week, starting October 31st!

Each day you will get a sneak peek at one of the 5 new
 stamp sets.  My fabulous design team and I are
 cooking up lots of fun new projects and
 ideas - you won't want to miss it!


You will have a chance to win some
blog candy each day! 

Come join our blog hop on the last day (Saturday)
with fun prizes and great project ideas at each stop!


Add this button to your site and you will qualify
 for an extra blog candy entry each day of the party!


crop image
"OK, so I couldn't figure out how to copy
the button details here."
Just pop over to My Craft Spot to pick it up.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I also posted a new card design today!
If you scroll on down to check it out!

2 comments: