Monday, October 31, 2011

Jingle All The Way - My Craft Spot Stamp Set Debut!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, today, I am so excited to get the party started with the release of "Jingle All The Way"!  This is a new stamp set by Kimberly over at My Craft Spot!
 I am particularly excited about today because I made a couple of charms with the Jingle All The Way stamp set and Jill took over and finished the project with these adorable wine glass charms!  How cool are these?
The charms are actually very simple to make.  You will need some of the Shrink Film material that you can color or print on, your Cricut (with deep cut blade), a regular hole punch, some ink and the stamp set.  For some reason, I can't get my box.net account to work.  I had a Gypsy file that I wanted to share with you for these.  The tag shapes are from CTMH-Art Philosophy.  The round ornament shape was cut at a height of 3.00.  The left and center shapes were cut at a height of 2.50.  The sentiments were stamped in red and the little stars were all stamped in additional coordinating colors.  Use the Cricut with deep cut blade to cut your shapes first and use your hole bunch to make a larger hole (very important), then stamp.  Once they are dry, simply put them in the oven with the instructions on the package for the shrink film and watch the magic happen!  When they are cooled, assemble the charms however you want.  Jill used earring hoops and covered them with beads.  She also used a straight piece of wire and curled a loop at each end after covering with more beads and added the stamped charms to the bottom.  This was such a fun project and I was so excited with what Jill made out of these little charms!

Now, Be sure to head over to My Craft Spot!  There will be prized everyday of the release!  Today's Prize is the Friend's and Neighbors Stamp Set!
We would love to hear your comments and be sure to visit tomorrow for Day 2 of the party!

20 comments:

  1. Ah, what a fun and adorable idea! Tell Jill I love the wine glass charms she made and I also love the little tags you made. I see these being perfect for holiday parties!! Can't wait to see what's new at My Craft Spot!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun is this!!! Love the little charms & tags they are perfect for this holiday season. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I have been wanting to try Shrinky Dinks. Looks like a great project to get me started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just fabulous.Love how you used the sentiments on shrink plastic and the beading is exquisite.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I adore these!!! You and Jill are such a super team!!! Guess that's only one reason why I love you guys so much, huh?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!!I am a new follower!! I think it is really cool you do this as a couple!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project Bobby, I love how you both worked together to achieve these little masterpiece's!!!
    Love your new blog look too :)
    Thanks for sharing with us
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous, Bobby! How clever to think to make wine glass charms with the sentiments. I would never have thought of it! They turned out wonderfully. Now that your crafting is done, you can relax with a glass of wine!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea! I want to make Christmas bracelets, with charms just like this, for my girls. The beads you used are so pretty.

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, these are simply adorable!! Love the li'l charms and the beaded work is gorgeous.

    Great job, you two!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, those charms are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the charms! Love using Shrinky Dink, too!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE these! They're soooo pretty! I've never used shrinky dink... even when I was a kid... Maybe I should try them now after seeing these wonderful charms! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this...awesome idea!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. those are so gorgeous! love them

    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail dot com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very very pretty:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fantastic. A wonderful little hostess gift for holiday parties.

    ReplyDelete