Monday, October 17, 2011

Love Birds Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Have an anniversary card to share with you today.  This one was made with the Sophie Cartridge.  For the base, I used a 6x6 card.  The floral mat is 5 3/4x5 3/4.  The Heart Doily shape is from Sophie and cut at a height of 5.50.  The white mat is cut at a height of 4.50. The perch and all layers were cut at a height of 3.75.
 The flowers on the top are cut using the Martha Stewart Flower from the Punch/Stamp set.  The leaves were cut for another project and were left over.  I used a stylus to shape the flowers and leaves.  I then used a very think stylus to add veins in the leaves.
I used the I-Rock and some Jolee's hot fix gems in purples to the white shape.  I also added some gold stickles to the heart, crowns and the centers of the flowers.  I used a black marker to detail the eyes and wings on the birds and then covered with glossy effects.
I repeated everything up to the white mat for the inside.  I sure hope you all like it.  We would love to know what you think.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anniversary card! So many rich layers - sort of like a marriage! Love those shimmmery flowers! Beautiful!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, love the little gold crowns on the birds and all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet card! I always love the many layers you add to your cards, they just add so much texture and dimension. Those little love birds are just so sweet and I love the added bling. And the flowers are just fabulous, very special card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at the layers in this.. and that lacy bheart border is so elegant looking on this anniversary card. Adorable love birds. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely anniversary card! I LOVE all those flowers..... sooo pretty! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this card is gorgeous!!! I agree it would make a stunning anniversary card! And those little crowns! Now how hard must it have been to cut those little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely. The layers and detail are so perefect!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning!!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful. The colors look so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card...I am in awwwwee

    ReplyDelete