Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Craft Spot Challenge Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Here is the card I made for Kimberly's Challenge over at My Craft Spot.  This week's challenge was to use the colors Black and Green or Purple or Orange.  I will give you three guesses to what colors I used and the first two guesses don't count.  Hee! Hee!
 For this card, I used Close to my Heart - Art Philosophy, Doodlecharms, Graphically Speaking and Happy Hauntings.  The web frame is from Happy Hauntings and cut at a height of 5.50.  I contoured out the cut for the center oval of the frame.  The eyes in the center are from Graphically Speaking and cut at a height of 2.00.  The orange is the shadow layer cut at 5.50 as well.  The spider is from Doodlecharms and cut at a height of 2.00 for both layers.  The label used for the stamp is cut at a height of 1.00.  I used the Candy Corn Kisses Stamp Set by My Craft Spot.
 I used Crackle effects on the label.  I also used glossy accents on the eyes and on the spider's legs.  I used orange stickles on the spider body as well.
For the inside, I just cut a square for the sentiment mat.  Everything in this card was inked using a black ink.  This was a fun project to try and I would love to hear what you think of it.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my this is perfect! I love the crackle over the My Craft Spot sentiment! Fun design and what an adorable little spider!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmmm... purple?!!! LOL!

    I love this card!!! It's the eyes that are doing it!!! Heee-heeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute. I love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the eyes and that spider. Fabulous! I really like how you decorated the inside as well.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby what a wonderful card. Love the web and the eyes coming out of the center with the spooky spider! The crack is wonderful TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Cricut green you chose. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute...er...I mean spooky. Love all your design elements. Great web, and those eyes are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun card! Love the crackle over the sentiment. And your little spider is more cute than spooky...even I couldn't step on a spider that adorable! Super fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very COOL Halloween Card! I really like the crackle effect on the sentiment... It really makes it more eerie! Bawhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is spot on. Love all of it!

    ReplyDelete