Friday, October 21, 2011

Spooky 65th Birthday Card...

Hey Ya'll,
I have another request card to share with you today.  This was for a person at work to give her father.  His Birthday is very close to halloween and they have a costume party every year for his Birthday.  I guess you can tell how old he will be this year.  Hee! Hee!
 I used Happy Hauntings and Close to my Heart - Art Philosophy for this card.  The 65 was cut from Happy Hauntings at a height of 2.50.  Years was also cut from this cartridge at a height of 1.42 and then welded together.  Happy Birthday was also cut and welded from this cartridge at a completed height of 1.75.  The label shape behind years was cut in black at 2.12 and green at 1.80 from CTMH-AP as well as the inside label shape at a height of 2.40.
 I used Glossy Accents on the fonts and used 3D adhesive to layer everything.  The background paper worked well for a costume party.
I added a white sentiment mat to the inside and the happy birthday label.  She was so excited when I delivered the card.  I hope it makes his 65th special and I can't wait to see the pictures from the party!  I would love to hear what you think about it.  Thanks for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. ooohhh...fun, fun birthday card! I love those ooey, gooey numbers...creepy! And your background paper is just perfect...what a fun way to celebrate your birthday with a costume party...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is this! The paper is just perfect for this card and I love the layered look. Awesome effect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bobby your card is fantastic! Love the papers you used and how the numbers look like they are dripping!! Love how you decorated the inside as well. Fabulous!!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun card.Love the glossy accents on the numbers and great choice of DP.
    A special card for a special occasion.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just too cool! I'm sure this will make his day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is a cool card!!! Love it and perfect for a Halloween Birthday!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great Birthday card!
    LOVE the paper and the cuts! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! This is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a fun card!!! Don't even know why you're calling it spooky -- it's just to cute for be spooky! Your co-worker's father will love it!

    ReplyDelete