Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thanks Gaby...

Hey Ya'll,
I have a thank you card to share with you today.  I won some wonderful goodies over at Gaby's wonderful blog.  Click Here to Visit.  I wanted to send her a card and her favorite color is green, so I sure hope she enjoys this one.  I also submitted this for a Cricut Circle Challenge with a sketch.
 For this one, I used Close to my Heart - Art Philosophy and Mother's Day Bouquet.  The flower cuts on the right are from Mother's Day Bouquet.  The dragon fly and circles are from CTMH-AP.  The border on the bottom is also from this cartridge.  The lace flower shapes under the buttons are also from CTMH.
 I used Glossy Accents and Stickles on the dragon fly and flower.  I also added some crochet lace and ribbon.
I left the inside simple with matching paper.  BTW, the beautiful papers I used in this were from a lovely paper stack that my friend Audrey sent to me.  An entire section of this stack is the perfect green and I just loved the way the whole card came together.  So... Thanks Gaby and Audrey!  I would love to know what you all think of it.  Thanks so much for coming by today!

6 comments:

  1. Gaby is going to love this card. Love the lace border witht ht ecrochet piece on it and look at that flower! Yes it is gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card and I'm so sure she will love and treasure it. Btw, congrats for winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful. I love all the little extra details. Fabulous! I'm sure she will love it too.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Gaby will love this beautiful card!!! And congratulations for winning the goodies on her blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely color combo choice, love how you did this card. Green is my fab color. Thanks so much for sharing. Good luck on your site. Marlene

    ReplyDelete