Thursday, November 3, 2011

Merry Christmas - My Craft Spot Stamp Set Debut


Hey Ya'll
Welcome to the My Craft Spot Release Party!  Today's set is "Merry Christmas"!  This was such a fun card to create and I really love how these sets come with sentiments for both the cover of the card and the inside as well!
 For this card, I used the "Merry Christmas" My Craft Spot stamp set, Vintage Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Sophisticated Cartridge for the Label shapes and flourish cut at 1.77 and Wrap it Up for the Poinsettia cut at 3.30, and the Martha Stewart Branch Punch.  For the cover, the stamp I used is All hearts come home for Christmas.    I used the Sewing machine to stitch a metallic gold border around the card and then through the center of the ribbon randomly crinkling the ribbon as I went across the top.
 I used glossy accents on the poinsettia to detail the petals and on the gold flourish.  I used a chocolate ink on everything.  I also used the I-Rock and added some red Jolee's Gems on the label.
The sentiment on the inside of the card is from the same stamp set.  Isn't that cool?  You have the front and the inside in one set!  I also used the sewing machine for the mats on the inside as well.

Now... Head on over to My Craft Spot for todays amazing Giveaway!
I would love to hear what you think about this card and be sure to check in with us tomorrow!

18 comments:

  1. this card is beautiful. I love your color and pattern choices.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. tfs.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love the vintage look-fabulous!
    Wow, I can't wait for Saturday...you have done a fabulous job on your cards this week! TFS and for the inspiration!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love all the details!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - another gorgeous card! I love the MS punch you used for foliage around the Poinsettia! gorgeous design - the stitching through the ribbon is a nice touch too - I might have to try that! Gorgeous as always! LOVING the new sentiments too!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card. Love the vintage look to this card. And I have to agree with Melissa about the foliage around the Poinsettia. Gorgeous card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Bobby.Love your gold stitching and your glossy accents look fabulous on the poinsettia.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very Beautiful card, love the layout and the patterned papers you've used. I love your stitching and lovely sentiment.

    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail dot com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about your card today Bobby, simply lovely!!!
    TFS with us
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Bobby! Love the stitching and that poinsettia is fabulous and so is the sentiment.
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Bobby. Great details. Love the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Love this card, Bobby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab Fabulous.......love the sewing you did and especially with the crumpled ribbon...love love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is sooo pretty! Love the flower and the swirls...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another masterpiece!!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!!! I always come away from here with such delicious thoughts for creating in my head!!! Yes, your creations are very much inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so elegant! Your poinsettia is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete