Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Craft Spot Blog Hop Winner!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, the My Craft Spot Release Party was a HUGE success!  Thank you all SO much for visiting and commenting.  All of us on the design team and Kimberly are so excited and can't wait to see what you all make with your new goodies!  Well, it's Tuesday... which means... WE HAVE A WINNER!  Well, you are just going to have a wait a bit because I have a project to share with you today.  Hee! Hee!  This is a card that I made using the new stamps and ribbons from My Craft Spot as well as the new Santa's Village Imagine cartridge.
 As many of you know, I really like to break from tradition when it comes to designing things and when I saw this train, I immediately knew what I wanted to do with it.  This paper is from a really old stack that was all blue and chocolate colored.  This clock paper reminds me of the old train stations with all of the clocks on the wall.  I used My Craft Spot stamps for the Dec 25th and Believe.  I used Cranberry and Green Crinkle Ribbon for the bow and across behind the label shape.  I used CTMH Art Philosophy for the shapes and Santa's Village for the train with all of it's layers.  Anywhere in the image that had snow, I used crystal stickles on.  I used the daisy cuttlebug quilling kit for the little flowers in Christmas prints and used the Martha Stewart branch punch for the greens.
I popped all of the layers of the cuts to really make it all stand out.  I forgot to shoot a picture of the inside, but it has the same mats as the front with a white sentiment mat.  Everything is inked in Chocolate Ink and I used another My Craft Spot stamp for the sentiment inside.  I was really excited with the way this card turned out.  I sure hope you all like it as it's really unexpected for Christmas, but that's really what I liked about it.  Hee! Hee!

Ok... enough stalling.  I am so excited to announce today's winner who will get my favorite of the My Craft Spot release stamp sets, Merry Christmas.
And the winner is..........

STEPHANIE - AKA - CRICUTMIMI

YAY!!!  Congratulations Stephanie!  When you get a minute, please e-mail me at cricutcouple@gmail.com with your address so that we can send you your prize.  Thank you ALL so much for spending time with us throughout the My Craft Spot release party and a big Thank You to Kimberly for donating this wonderful stamp set... and for making it our favorite out of the collection.

Lots more Christmas projects coming your way, so stay tuned!  If you want to purchase any of the products that we used throughout the entire party, hop on over to My Craft Spot to order.  Also, be sure to enter this week's challenge to win some wonderful Autumn Twine!  This week's theme is "Gobble 'til you Wobble".  Cute, right?

Ok... So one more thing.  Jill and I are shopping right now for something really special, so stay tuned.  During the party, we had over 30 new followers which took us over 500!  YAY! We are going to have a big giveaway to celebrate, we are just trying to figure out what it will be.  As soon as we do, we will be posting it.  So, welcome all of our wonderful new followers and thanks so much for visiting!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats, Stephanie!

    Bobby, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, I think that's the same blue/brown paper I used in one of my cards. Check it out:
    http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/search/label/Cards?updated-max=2010-11-13T11%3A28%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=20

    scroll down -- 2nd from bottom.

    Anyway, your card is beautiful!!! And that was a real fun blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love your card. I sooooo love trains this is just awesome! Love the detail.
    Congratulations to Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. It has a cool Polar Express Train feel to it. Congrats to Stephanie.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love that train! Congrats to Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son is a train conductor and your card really is special. Love the train and all the clocks. Now you have given me an idea for his Christmas card.
    Congrats to Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Bobby and Jill. I'm so excited you chose me.And thanks to your followers who left me congratulations. I love this stamp set. I'll email you pronto. I LOVE this card. Reminds me of the Polar Express and I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congratulations to Stephanie!

    Your card is PERFECT for Christmas! When my middle guy was little, we purchased him a train set to go around the Christmas tree. It's tradition now, and Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without the train around the tree. I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Gosh! this is just gorgeous!!!....don't make me spend $55...stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, you're just getting more and more amazing in your designs!!! I LOVE this! I love how different it is, yet you know it's a Christmas card!!! Love that train -- absolutely!!!

    Terrific!!!

    Congrats to Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Stephanie! YAY for her! LOVE your card and the one below... GORGEOUS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the train and your bow with the delicate branches is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete