Friday, November 4, 2011

Winter Wonderland - My Craft Spot Stamp Set Debut!

Hey Ya'll,
We sure hope ya'll have been enjoying the projects with the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party.  This is Day 5.  Today's set is the new Winter Wonderland!  I had SO much fun mixing so many different things to make this card!
 I found this old, old quilt pattern paper in some of the old Christmas stash.  This made the perfect background mat for this card.  I used the Imagine and Snow Angel to cut the house (4.0) and the deer (1.0).  I also used CTMH-Art Philosophy for the label shape (1.50) which I stamped with "There's Snow Place Like Home" from the Winter Wonderland Set.  I also used the Imagine to print the snowflake paper.
 Across the bottom, I just randomly cut a scrap strip of white paper for the snow on the ground.  I popped up all of the layers and used Liquid Applique and stickles for the snow accents.  I used the beautiful new Peppermint Stick Twine (My favorite part) for the little bow and across the mat.
I kept the inside very simple and added the Frosted days quilted Nights stamp from this set as well.  Well, this is the last day of the release party, but you will have to come back tomorrow!  We are having a Release Day Blog Hop!  Here, you will get to see all of the amazing design team creations, order the new stamp sets and comment to win some amazing prizes, so be sure to check it out.

Today's Prize over at My Craft Spot is the gorgeous set of Vintage Christmas Crinkle Ribbon!
We would love to know what you think about today's project, so please leave a comment.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing you here tomorrow!

18 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation! You have been busy!! Love the blue paper and the blue house! A beautiful wintery scene...oh my gosh I can't WAIT to get my hands on these stamps - I really wish she would release them now as I have so many Christmas cards I'm doing now!!!!
    Beautiful creations this week!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty. I love that blue color and the sentiment is another great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy oh boy have you been a busy little elf! Lovin' all the Christmas cards and this one is a winner too. Great colors, layering and detail. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so cute, love what you did with the sentiment, and the twine:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the house.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card Bobby!!! you gotta love the Imagine for the great papers too :)
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card love the cute little house!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice card. love the colors. tfs.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Bobby!!! The house is super cute and love the sentiment!
    Can't wait to finally see the stamp sets....Great week of projects!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Your card is just THE perfect winter scene. I love all of the blues and the snow just pops out! That twine is fabulous, gonna have to order some of that. And the little deer running across the snow...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the sweetest card. It's such a cozy scene. I love that adorable little house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW! LOVE the winter scenery! :o) LOVE the twine and Sentiment! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, WOW, WOW. Love this card, the scene is so peacefu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card.Love the house and the oh so cute deer.Can't wait to see everyone's blog hop projects.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Your little scene is wonderful - and the double-raised sentiment frame is fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the scene on this card! adorable!... you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete