Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Happiest of Holidays...

Hey Ya'll,
We have another fun one to share with you today!  Again, we used CTMH Art Philosophy, Anna Griffin Rub-Ons and Santa's Village with the Imagine.
 I used some pink eyelash yarn from Martha Stewart behind the label shape and added the little gingerbread men (Santa's Village Cartridge on the Imagine) for the corners.
This was such a fun couple of papers and I wish the picture had turned out better because look at this card up close, the colors are just perfect!  It turned out so cute.  Thanks so much for visiting today!  We would love to know what you think about it!

9 comments:

  1. Cute love those little gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this one! I really enjoy Christmas stuff with a whole lotta pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! The candy patterned paper is just perfect with the little gingerbread people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! Love the colors!
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oopps! I used your URL to post to my dashboard! I forgot to change back to my name! Sorry!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours on this one! Pink/green = yummy! :-)

    ReplyDelete