Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Jill and I just wanted to wish you all a Very Happy New Year!  2011 was a LOT better than 2010.  We are really looking forward to 2012!

So... sorry for not having any new projects this week.  I have lots of new things done, but still getting the pictures ready.  Christmas was great!  Jill went CRAZY on HSN and ordered me just about everything Anna Griffin had!  Talk about a great Christmas for me!  I love Anna's stuff!!!  She also ordered me something I hadn't seen before and it was the Estate Collection by 3 Birds.  It's really a beautiful set!  One package has a ton of beautiful vintage looking goodies and then one box was all full of doilies and things.  I am really looking forward to getting some spring projects going!

We had 16 over for Christmas dinner.  It was lots of work, but everything was wonderful and dinner was great!

Well, I think I got an e-mail that I wasn't supposed to and it looks like I may be getting a camcorder for my Birthday.  Just don't tell Jill.  I don't think I am supposed to know about it, but I hope I can figure out how to use it and start making videos for the blog!  YAY!  Jill wanted a Nook, so that's what she has coming.  I will share her Birthday card a little early as she has a vacation coming up the week before her birthday (24th of Jan) and she wouldn't be too happy to get something like that and not get to start playing with it during her vacation, so she will get it a little early.  Hee! Hee!

Monday, I will have a new project to share for the My Craft Spot Challenge.  It's a Winter Wonderland theme.  I kinda hit a mental block and struggled with it, but I think it turned out ok.  Hope ya'll like it.  We are also taking a road trip with my parents on Monday.  There is this place that is half way between us and my Grandma's farm (about a two hour trip) that they have been telling us about for a couple of months now.  They say that we have to see this place because of all the great craft stuff they have.  Mom says that there is one entire room that is nothing but lace and trim for 10 cents per yard... so... I think I smell some blog candy coming soon to Cricut Couple.  Hee! Hee!  Jill and I are the type of people who can easily drop $100.00 in a 10 cents per yard sale.  Hee! Hee!  I think we are going to have to talk to the people on the show Hoarders.  The craft room is getting a little out of control.  Oh well... It's cheaper than crack, right?

Ok... One last thing.  Kimberly over at My Craft Spot just announced two new stamp sets!  Just in time for Valentine's Day too!  Here is a sample of them.  She has some other new cute items that are just released, so stop by and check them out!  I can't wait to start playing!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Happy New Year to you all!  See you on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Yay...so happy to hear that you two survived the holidays! It was a bit crazy around our house also and I'm ready to get back to some crafting, it's seems like ages since I've had my hands on some good cardstock! Look forward to seeing some crafty videos from you...and I won't say a word to Jill...but what a great gift for you! And how great to receive all the wonderful Anna Griffin goodies! I received over 200 dollars worth of gift cards for M's and HL...can't wait till they start re-stocking their shelves around here. Look forward to your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a peaceful New Year to you both. So looking forward to your 2012
    inspirations. Now if I could only find the Ann Griffin goodies that you have teased us with I too would have a peaceful New Year. ( Just can't find AG here in the west).
    Thank you for a fun inspired year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you survived the busy holiday season! YEA! :o) Glad to hear you both had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Looking forward to seeing some new creations from you in 2012! Enjoy your trip with your parents.... can't wait to see what you bring back! :O)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blessed New Year! Can't wait to see your next project!
    Happy New Year!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So looking forward to spending another wonderful year with you!

    ReplyDelete