Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I hope everyone is getting all ready for the big day!  I have a couple more cards to share with you.  This card was made with a beautiful paper stack that they had at Michaels this year from Recollections.  Purple and Green is our favorite combo, so this stack was a must have!
 I had this beautiful velvet ribbon and I added it with the sewing machine.  The label shape was from CTMH Art Philosophy and the sentiments are from Phrases.  Everything was inked with a purple ink.
 I used the exact same layout for the inside minus the ribbon.  I also used the sewing machine for the mats around the edge.
I used glossy accents on the sentiment layers.  I also used the enveloper by Crafter's Companion to make a 3D envelobox to put this card in and some of the scraps to personalize the envelope.

Just loved this paper and how the card turned out.  Well, off to get some last minute cleaning done.  Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and we would love to hear what you think about the card.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I just love that velvet ribbon and purple is my favorite color! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the paper. Love the shape of the label.

    ReplyDelete