Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I hope that everyone is enjoying the best Christmas Ever!  We don't have a project to share with you today, but we do have a fun thing that I found on the Cricut Circle Message Board.  When I read it, I just couldn't resist.  Hope you enjoy!


'Twas the night before christmas, I'm glued to the tree.

I'm wonderin what santa, brought just for me;

Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
or a cricut? I said with a smile on my face!

And that's when I heard him...''HI SANTA,'' I said.
''you know good little girls should be in their beds''.

I know I should santa, and now i've been caught!
but I was excited, to see what you brought.

Well, lets take a look in this room where you work.
he shook his head quickly and left with a jerk!

I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear...
you've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!


Posted by Barbara Stewart


I just had to share this.  I laughed SOOO hard!  Merry Christmas to you all!
Big Bug Hugs from Bobby & Jill

11 comments:

  1. That is funny. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I am afraid Santa would definitely say that at my house - either that or something like "call me when you clean up this mess so we can actually see what you need" :) Thanks for sharing this. I hope you both had a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too funny! I sure hope you had a wonderful Christmas....
    I couldn't sleep Christmas eve and got on ebay and bought my own carts as Santa said the same to me! I fixed him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the poem! I'm going to have to send it to my friends next year close to Christmas time. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is great!!! Love it!!!

    Hope you guys enjoyed and still are enjoying a wonderful holiday!!!

    Hugs, my sweet friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!!!...this is still funny...been all over facebook and so fits me!! [smile]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this! Funny stuff!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, my friends!!! Just stopping by to say hi and hope that you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas, and preparing for an even better new year!!!

    You must be busy, I ran over several times hoping to see something wonderful posted so, yes, I guess I have left (and leaving) a bit disappointed LOL! Me and my great expectations, huh? As if you don't deserve a break!

    Well if I don't see you post before the new year, have an amazing one. I do look so forward to sharing 2012 with you guys!!!

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by; always a pleasure to have you visit!!!

    Hugs! I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete