Saturday, December 10, 2011

Noel...

Hey Ya'll,
Hope everyone is having fun and getting ready for the big day!  We have recently found out that we are hosting Christmas Dinner at our house this year!  YIKES!!!  We still have to put up the tree!  I guess it's a good thing we have the Dining Room ready.  Hee! Hee!  It's all good!  It's only 12 guests.  No big deal, right?  Did I say YIKES?!?!?
 Well, today's card was actually very quick.  I used CTMH Art Philosophy... and YES!  I realize that it's about the only one I have been using lately.  Hee! Hee!  Sorry.... haven't had much time to think lately.  I promise, once Christmas is done, I will get into some of the other 150 cartridges we have.  Hee! Hee!
The NOEL on this card is actually a Rub-on!  Anna Griffin has some of the most amazing Rub-Ons and you are going to be seeing a lot of cards using these leading up to Christmas, so we sure hope you enjoy them all!  Thanks so much for visiting today!  Hope to have more to show you next week.  Please stop by on Monday too for Challenge #37 over at My Craft Spot!  See you there!

11 comments:

  1. I need a quick card. I really like this one. Maybe if I try a few like this, I'll get my "mojo" working and get my brain to work. Thanks for the inspiration. This one is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this one...so cheery! Those rub ons you have been using are really fabulous, I need to check those out! Good luck with the Dinner thing...my hubbys family is probably coming to our house this year as his mom is just getting to the point she is unable to handle it. We are talking about 25-28 people (including the kids)...talk about YIKES! It will be a finger-foods kinda night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful & fun card! Is that a little green eyelash yarn I see? Wonderful! My tree isn't up yet either (yikes!), but that's on the do to list today. Can't wait to see more cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Lucky we have any time to make cards at all with the season so crazy like it is. Can't wait to see more of your cards.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuckle! So your dining room isn't ready, we are sanding and painting after a leak was repaired in the roof! I have dust all over everything so I know how overwhelmed you feel as I have 13 or 14 coming too. Plus I am still making gifts! Love your card though and you have to love that cart! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but very pretty.. We have our tree up but not decorated... It will all come together...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! I am with you, I have not put a tree up yet either. I feel so behind this year, but I have wrapped a couple of presents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the patchwork look of this card. And the rub-ons are amazing I have using the ones you sent me last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice!

    Lori
    Bloggin The Crafts
    lori at true dungeon dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love the rub-ons! Dinner at your house huh? And you still have time to craft ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our tree still isn't up --- have been dealing w/ BD's. Hopefully, will be up tonite! :-)

    I starting oohing/ahhhing at the NOEL, thinking it was from a cart. Wow -- a rub-on? Have to check these out. TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete