Monday, December 19, 2011

Rocking around the Christmas Tree...

Hey Ya'll,
First of all, let me apologize to anyone who works in retail because you have probably been trying to escape from this song.  Hee! Hee!  But, it was so cute, I just had to share.  Hee! Hee!  As before, I used CTMH Art Philosophy for the label shapes and Anna Griffin Rub-Ons for the sentiment and artwork.
I also added stickles to the garland swirling the tree and around both frames.  I also added some of the Martha Stewart Glitter Eyelash Yarn behind the main label shape at the top.  I hope you have been enjoying all of these cards.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

7 comments:

  1. Wow,I am loving your cards you've been making.I think Santa may have the Art Philosophy cart for me!:)Yippee!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the card you made :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love that frame shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that song! My son & I were singing it (along with Jingle Bell Rock!) just the other day in a coffee shop while I waited for my coffee :)
    Beautiful cards! I still can't get over how many wonderful creations you've made form that one cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're rocking the Christmas cards, my friend!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete