Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Very Bulky Christmas...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, today, I am gonna share with you some different variations of the tree cards that I shared on She's a Sassy Lady back on Thanksgiving.  Between Mom's event and getting cards to those we work with, bulk was the word around here lately.  170 cards in 2 weeks.  These were lots of fun to play with all the different papers and things, the stamps from CTMH came in handy and all the sentiments were from My Craft Spot.  It took lots of time and lots of love, but they are finally all done and pictures are ready, so we are gonna share a bundle over the next couple of weeks.  Today's are all about bulk with the same format, but we also had lots of fun with Anna Griffin Christmas Rub-Ons.  Those will start on Wednesday.  Hope you come back and check them out!
 After making the initial few cards, I got out the old Cuttlebug and two of the snowflake embossing folders and it really added a lot!  We played with bright colors with the white backgrounds, but also played with craft paper too.
 Just a couple more to share.  Lots of fun colors and little hints of ribbon here and there.
 The ornament papers were lots of fun.  The bright greens looked great against the dark greens as well.
The craft paper looked good with some more rustic papers we had.  We wanted to have some more masculine looking cards as well.  So... it was a lot of cards, but fortunately, we found a great price on bulk card envelopes that were the perfect fit at Wal-Mart of all places.  We could have made envelopes for them all, but no one would probably get their cards until next Christmas.  Hee! Hee!

13 comments:

  1. I love them! Are the Christmas Trees a stamp or die cut or..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great and 170 WOW it would take me years to complete LOL I am looking for fast and easy right now too. For some reason I got so far behind with my cards this year. I haven't even got 1/4 of them done yet. Having a hard time with the mojo for them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards and love the variety of papers. Also, like how you used the negative to set off the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what gorgeous creations! I love the bright and color and the traditional with the gold. Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I loved this so much I actually figured out how to PIN it myself on Pinterest! This card is awesome!

    Lori
    Bloggin The Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are gorgeous - really like some of the "fun" colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet more wonderful creations!!! 170 cards down, lucky you, I need to get a wiggle on LOL!!!
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the rustic looking paper behind the trees

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to find a design to create a lot in a hurry. This is a great card. Love all the different papers. 170...WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards!! I'm in awe, and making 170? Wow! It took me a week to make 20 - you guys are amazing :)
    I love them all, especially the rustic ones with craft paper. I can't wait to see what you did with the Anna Griffin rub-ons because I just got mine in the mail !:) Thank you so much, I'm going to have a lot of fun scrapping with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! 170 cards? How on earth can you do all of that? I just worked on/finished 2 cards today and they pooped me out!! LOL

    Beautiful cards, as per usual! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love these cards! Especially the ones in brown/kraft. They look great with the red and green trees and the embossing. Great job! Mimi

    ReplyDelete