Thursday, January 19, 2012

Art Philosophy Love...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I must say...  I am completely addicted to the Art Philosophy Cartridge by Close to my Heart.  This is another card that came from all kinds of things with this one kit.  I don't know, but maybe I should become a consultant as I find myself labeling every single project with this one cartridge and set.  Hee! Hee!
 This card was actually really simple.  I used the chip board shapes that came with the kit for the banner.  I used this bright pink ink and inked the shapes.  I then stamped them with a lime green stamp that comes with the kit.  I used the Jubilee Cricut Cartridge to cut out the LOVE letters and added them as well.  I then took this adorable pink bakers twine from My Craft Spot to put them together and tied little bows at the ends.  I used 3D adhesive to pop everything.  The flowers, heart and leaves (heart also) are from the CTMHAP set as well.  I used some old flower brads in the center of the flowers and then curled the edges with a stylus to make them stand out.
 I used stickles on the flowers and heart and then used Glossy Accents on the LOVE letters to make them stand out more on the banner.  I also ran a strip of ribbon down the front center of the mat.
I kept the inside very simple.  I inked everything with this card using the bright pink that I stamped a lot of things with.  Many of the items that were stamped in pink were inked on the edges with red to make them a little different.  Overall, I was so happy with the way this bright and fun card turned out.  It's not my normal colors, but I sure had lots of fun with it!  I would love to hear what you think about this card and I am so excited that you shared your time with us today!

13 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card!!! I am in love with banners - and this one is GORGEOUS!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. Love the banner and the papers you chose. Maybe you should consider becoming a consultant... you would be your best customer! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great how you used the chipboard shapes and combined the stamping. Such a pretty card and the colours are lovely.You always make such a lovely job of the inside too.TFS
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card!! I love it (no pun intended). Kits can be a beautiful thing, I am learning!!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, and good use of all the goodies you get with the AP cart. I have made a few things but have yet to really dig in with the chipboard and stamps. Fabulous job!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the banner! The colors are so bright, just perfect for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous! Great choice of color and love love the banner and that lime green ink?... Yeah! become a consultant but only if I can get me a discount! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - and like everyone else the banner is FABULOUS - love the lime green too!!! Yummers!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card! I see another card being CAS'D! LOL The colors are very pretty and those flowers are lovely! So many ideas with this cartridge... It's one of my go to cartridges... and seeing you using the chipboard and stamps is really making me want to use mine.... Especially since I forgot I had them till you said something the other day in your post! LOL The weekend is almost here and I'm hoping to create something with my collection! Keep up the inspiration! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh M Gee!!!! You never cease to amaze me w/ what you come up w/!! Simply gorgeous! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh, lovely card! The banner is fabulous and just perfect with the flowers! I like the bright, bold colours. They're perfect for this card!
    Best of luck with your new consulting job!! teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how I missed this one. This is gorgeous. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete