Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Jill!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, Jill's birthday is officially the 24th of January, but I just had to share this card with you as she already got it.  She wanted a Nook for her Birthday and has a vacation coming up, so I wanted her to be able to start playing with it before her vacation.  Since she got it early, I thought I would go ahead and post it.
 There is a lot of special things going on with this card.  Jill has a thing for Raggedy Ann and Andy, so I couldn't resist this adorable print I found on Google.  I used CTMH Art Philosophy for the Stamp Shape.  The calendar is from the Estate Collection by 3 Birds on HSN.  I didn't need to show the whole calendar, I just wanted to show the month and the date, so I circled it with a little marker.  All of the other shapes are from CTMH Art Philosophy.  The striped ribbon is some special ribbon I have been saving that Gaby sent me from Gaby Creates.
 I added a doily and stamp (from the Estate Collection) and used some glitter and glossy accents here and there for finish it off.  Lots of layers and lots of love in this card.
I used a Happy Birthday stamp from the CTMH Art Philosophy Collection on the inside.  I was just so excited with the way this card turned out and Jill really loved it as well.

I would love to hear your comments.  Thanks so much for sharing time with us today!

18 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! What a special card with all those little details just for her! I'm sure she did love it!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and I just love that you used items that is special to Jill. I am sure she loves it and appreciates how thoughtful you are to remember her in a special way. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful and Jill will cherish it forever. Love all the details and color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bobby! This is absolutely divine - I LOVE LOVE LOVE all those gorgeous layers...it really adds a special touch that you found an image that is so personal to Jill too!! Gorgeous ribbon from Gabby too!!! I really love this!
    hugs,
    M
    PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!!!! Enjoy your Nook - I LOVE my Kindle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card! As I'm sure Jill did too! What amazing details and the colors are just lovely! Jill is one lucky lady! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! love all the detail, layers, design... and of course all the special touches that are specifically customized to Jill's taste and likes.
    What a wonderful husband you are to "let" her play with her gifts early! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card! Great colors and layering. I just love Raggedy Ann. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Jill must have loved it. Happy Birthday Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Jill. What an absolutely beautiful card. Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my goodness! The card is a gift in itself...worthy of framing! Beautiful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love all the layers and the calendar is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog to leave me a comment on Valentine matchbooks.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, love the Raggedy Ann awesome details. I hope she enjoys her Nook. Well she will just have to wait for her birthday card from me LOL AND so will you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Jill. You got one beautiful card from your hubby. Love all the layers, colors, cuts. Really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love the card you made for Jill!!! How beautiful (of course)!!! I just know Jill loved this too!

    Yu always make such awesome cards, my friend, you make me sick...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful. Jill is a lucky girl to have a friend like you! I think this card may have helped with some inspiration. I have some Valentine's ephemera and have been trying to figure out how to use it. Again, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Jill! I love the Raggedy Ann theme and all of the gorgeous layers and details on this card! I love the blue checked paper with the red polka dot paper on top! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Bobby,this is beautiful! I bet Jill absolutely loves it.The colours are wonderful as are all your attention to detail!
    Happy Birthday Jill!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete