Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's a Girl!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, today, I have a really fun card to share with you.  I am sending this card to a very special friend who got a new Furbaby for Christmas.  This was SO much fun to put together and I got out a cartridge that I hadn't even printed from yet.  This year is all about using everything in the craft room.  So far, it's a slow process because it's a very well stocked room, but it's a start... right?  Hee! Hee!
 I printed papers for this from the Cricut Imagine cartridge, Baby Boutique.  The main shape and the crown are from Sophisticated.  The It's a Girl is from Cake Basics and the bones on the inside are from Create a Critter.  I also used a MS corner punch on the mats.
 I used lots of glitter and lots of bling on this one.  I used pink and clear gems and silver stickles.  I also used lots of glossy accents to finish things off.
On the inside, I used a stamp from a pet set that I have.  I used some twine from My Craft Spot to add little bows to the bone shapes.  I also inked everything with a black ink (lightly).  Overall, I was thrilled with the way this card turned out.  We would love to hear what ya'll think about this card.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

16 comments:

  1. SOOO pretty!!! LOVE those colors together!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card - I love all that went into it!

    Jan S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, This is more than I can find the words to describe!!! I have a hard enough time trying to figure out making a card using one cart and here you use many to get these fabulous results!!! I have so many of the carts you use but I just don't see what you see! My friend you do amazing cards most definitely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! love it!! And I do know how much beautiful and "substantial" your cards are in person!! Love the bling and glitter and the crown!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. I love the detail and look at all those layers. Your cards are GORGEOUS! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how cute, I am sure your friend will love it. And what a great idea to use everything in your craft room, I so so need to do this I have several cartridges I have not used yet, a Your Story and a Cinch that also sit there un-used YIKES I better get busy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. congrats to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is furbaby-licious!! I love the color combo & all the neat details:) And I really adore the idea of making cards for newly adopted pets - super sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH! This is SOOOOO PRETTY! I totally LOVE it! The details look amazing... Makes me want to go out and get another doggie so you could send me one! LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is absolutely gorgeous and I am sure your friend will love it! Getting a new furbaby is soo much fun.

    Great job with the card and using your stash!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh - this is a gorgeous furbaby card!!! I LOVE the colors - muted but non-traditional for a new arrival!! My favorite part - the inside - LOVE the design there!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous - and just the perfect way to celebrate a new addition (even with fur!!). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the most beautiful card I've ever seen. I can't believe how sparkly and pretty you made it. Really great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I saw this card on Nonna's Craft Corner my mouth flew open. I am having trouble finding words to describe. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK...I just have to comment, again...Lola looks beautiful next to this gorgeous card! ;o)
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete