Monday, January 16, 2012

My Craft Spot Challenge...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, today is our turn for another Challenge over at My Craft Spot.  This week is about Snow Fun.  For this card, I wanted to make something fun and cheerful.  I know someone who is going through some rough times right now and thought this would be great for encouragement.
 The stamps are from "Winter Wonderland" and "Friends and Neighbors" by My Craft Spot.  The snowman is from Christmas Cards, the snowflakes are from Paper Trimmings, the signs are from Walk in my Garden and the oval is from CTMH Art Philosophy.  I also printed the oval paper from Enjoy the Seasons on the Imagine. 
 Everything is inked using a chocolate ink and the ribbon is Chocolate Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot as well.  The hat and scarf paper is a knit print from some black cards I got out of the dollar bin at Michaels.
For the inside, I used two different stamps from the "Friends and Neighbors" stamp set by My Craft Spot.  I thought they were perfect to go along with the theme of this card.

Well, I sure hope you like our project today.  Be sure to hop over the My Craft Spot to see what the other wonderful designers have come up with and to join in on the challenge this week!  We would love to hear your comments and really appreciate you sharing your time with us today!

Oh... One more thing...  Today is my Birthday and I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful e-mails and comments.  It really means a lot!  We both have birthdays this month.  Jill's is on the 24th.  We just wanted to throw in a big hug and thanks to you all!  Jill got her card early and it's had such wonderful comments.  We have really enjoyed them!  Have a great one!  Off to work for us.  Maybe we will get to go out to dinner later in the week or something.  Hee! Hee!  Oh... and I would share my birthday card from Jill with you... but... she hasn't made one yet.  Hee! Hee!  Oh well... better late than never, right?  Hee! Hee!

12 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday - Hope you got your card in time, if not it should be arriving soon.
    How cute love your snowman card and the sayings are great. I don't have any stamps from My Craft Stop but am going to have to get some after seeing what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! The snowman on this card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your card is so cute, just love that little snowman with his stocking cap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, hope u are having a wonderful day... I so love your card would love to try to make one - would u mind sharing the sizes u cut things out at? I have someone very dear to me that are having their home foreclosed.. Would love to send this to them... sandy.evans@comcast.net. (trying to figure out how u did the scarf and hat... Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Bobby!!! Hope today is filled with love and hugs and LOTS of crafty goodies too!
    Hugs,
    M
    PS LOVE this snowman card - the hat and scarf are just too cute!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY!!! I hope you are having a great day! I love this beautiful winter card! The patterns/colors are perfect for the season! Great work for the challenge!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to a very talented man. I hope your day is surrounded by loved ones and goodies galore!
    Love your card too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, again, Bobby! Know you had to work but I hope you got some pleasure injected into your day!!! If not at work, then you sure have a lot of birthday love waiting for you right here... lol!!!

    Love this card -- it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a wonderful day! LOVE your card! The snowman scene looks fabulous as always...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Bobby,hope you had a great day.
    LOVE your card! I think I have a thing for Snowmen!!!!
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated BD, Bobby. Sorry I missed it! :-(

    Very cute card. I'm sure it cheered up your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday, Bobby!! And happy birthday to Jill tomorrow! How fun to have your birthdays so close together!
    What a great card! I especially like the face on the snowman. He's just too cute and guaranteed to bring some cheer to the recipient!

    ReplyDelete