Friday, January 27, 2012

Winner of the My Craft Spot Stamps...

Hey Ya'll,
Thanks so much to everyone who visited while I played with the new stamps from My Craft Spot!  I have one more card to share with you today that I came up with in trying to use the new bitty bags that she has available too.  I hope you like it!  We also have a winner today of the stamp set that Kimberly donated.  We will get to that in a minute...  Hee! Hee!
 This card is actually one of the bags from the Valentine collection.  I also used the Build a Valentine stamp set to decorate.  The dog is from Sweethearts and the shapes used on the card are from CTMH Art Philosophy.  The bone is from Create a Critter and stretched a little to fit the stamp sentiment on it.  I used a couple of buttons and some twine to close the front of the card.  I also used the conversation hearts from the set to add to the solid red shapes.
I stamped some solid hearts in red on the inside and then stamped over in black with the conversation hearts.  I added Be My Valentine which is two different stamps from the collection.  Overall, I thought it turned out pretty cute.  I would love to hear what you think about it.

Now... For the winner!  We are so excited to announce our winner!  YAY HEATHER!!!  When you can, shoot us an e-mail to cricut couple at gmail dot com with your contact information and which set of stamps you want from My Craft Spot.  Just pop over to her site, do some shopping and then let us know which one you want.  Remember, you get to choose from ANY stamp set she has on her site.  I had it wrong when I originally posted... you don't have to pick from the two... it's from any of them.

Houses Built of CardsJan 26, 2012 06:02 AM
What AMAZING work again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those floating hearts on the first one! So cute! And as soon as I saw that sentiment, I thought of a frog too! Perfect job!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

I can't wait to see what you create with your stamp set, Heather!  Also... A BIG THANK YOU to Kimberly for donating this wonderful prize.  Be sure to visit My Craft Spot daily over the next couple of weeks to see the rest of the design team's fun projects with the new release stamps... plus each will be having giveaways of their own!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

9 comments:

  1. Bobby this is just too cute. I love how you turned a bag into a card. Awesome closure on it too.
    Congratulations to Heather.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great project. This one is just too cute! Love the way your mind works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...just got your comment and came over here to check it out! Another adorable card! And thanks so much! I will send you an email a little later today!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I love that little puppy. Congrats to Heather for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby you are so clever to use a bag as a card. It turned out so darn cute. Thanks for sharing. Congrats to Heather!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific project! Love all the colors! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Heather! LOVe this card! It's sooo cute with the puppy and all that cute stampin'! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE how you used the bitty bag as the card base! Your puppy is so cute!

    Congratulations Heather!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card - and a fabulous way to use a bag! You are so creative!
    Many congratulations to Heather too!

    ReplyDelete