Friday, February 24, 2012

Art Philosophy Cartridge for FREE!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, things have been super crazy around here lately.  Fortunately, I had some projects lined up that I have scheduled out so ya'll didn't think we fell off the face of the earth.  But... with the craziness, we haven't been able to visit as much as we have wanted to.  So, there are a couple of things that we need to talk about.

First of all, I have become a Consultant with Close to my Heart.  I am finding that I use the Art Philosophy Collection (or at least the cartridge) in just about everything I do now.  It's by far the most versatile cartridge ever!!!  With that, I may have not necessarily joined in the right month.  I just got my kit last week.  Anyway... I have added the link to our website at http://cricutcouple.myctmh.com/ to the sidebar if you need anything.

Now... Today, I get on the consultant site for a bit and see something that is CRAZY GOOD!!!
Can you Believe that?!?  For $99.00, you get the entire starter kit "Which is really good, by the way" and the entire Cricut Art Philosophy Collection!  Plus, all of the other goodies that you want to order gives you the Consultant Discount!!!  If you already own the Art Philosophy Collection, you can elect to get and extra $100.00 in free CTMH product instead!

So...  I didn't really plan on doing much of any kind of recruiting with this because I needed to get some new inks and things and just really wanted the discount, but I wanted to share this with all of my friends.  I know some of you have mentioned wanting this collection in your comments and things and this is such a great deal!  When I ordered my kit, I got both paper kit add ons and they are awesome too.  I sure wish I had waited.

Now... This offer is only available during the month of March, so don't go an sign up right away.  Wait until the 1st of March, if you are interested in this.  If you are interested, the following link will take you to my sign up page and you can get started.
BUT - REMEMBER NOT UNTIL MARCH 1ST.  One thing to note, and that is why I am sharing this early... If you remember, they ran out when the AP cartridge was first released, and this is going to be a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST offer.  If you go directly to CTMH's site to sign up, my number is 147821453 if you need it.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to e-mail me at cricutcouple@gmail.com with anything.  I don't mind at all.  Just please remember that we both work full time and it may be a few hours before I can reply.



5 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard It!s great to see you as a CTMH sister. You will love the bulletin boards on the consultant site hope to see you there. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask I've been with the company for 6 years now and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great offer! I'd be very tempted to take part if I could - but am in Canada... Have fun with your new goodies!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper ‹(•¿•)›

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhh! Happy to hear that you will be a CTMH consultant! I love their products and am so happy to know that I can order from you! Got to give hubby time to recoup from the order I just placed with Custom Crops, then I'll give you a call ;) When you get a chance, please stop by my blog-got a little something for you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Congrats to you! Mr. Consultant! :o) I LOVE my Art Philosophy Cartridge too... I see myself using it more and more with my cards! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congratulations, Mr. Consultant!!! YEAAAAA!!!! Now I'll know who to come to!

    Hugs to ya, and keep on having fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete