Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bulk Valentines...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I had a couple of friends at work ask for some Valentine's that their kids could share at school.  This is what I came up with.
These are simple 1/4 cards that were done with several different colors of background paper.  I just used CTMH Art Philosophy for random label shapes and stamped them with Happy Valentine's Day from the Build a Valentine stamp set from My Craft Spot.  The kids are cut with the main layer and shadow layer from A Child's Year.  I didn't get shots of the inside, but I matted the inside the same as the fronts and added a white heart for a personal sentiment.  I just thought everyone might have fun seeing them.  Thanks so much for visiting today!  Hope everyone's ready for Valentine's Day.

13 comments:

  1. As always, perfect. These are really wonderful for school kids. I'm sure you are your coworkers hero. And well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! Love those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun little cards. It amazes me how often you use the CTMH Art Philosophy cart... You have really mastered it's versitality. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! That is one of my favorite cuts from A Child's Year - which is also one of my favorite cartridges!!! LOVE all the different background papers too!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawww...super sweet cards! Lucky kids to have such special, designer cards to pass out to their friends ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cut from A Child's Year! The paper really sets them off! The kids will have so much fun passing them out to their friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cut you used, great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Bobby, these are wonderful and toooo cute!!!

    Hiya, my friend! I've missed you and your talent sorely -- so you know I'll be dropping in back and forth to catch-up on EVERYTHING!!! LOL!

    Thank you again for the absolutely beautiful card, I'm feeling much better!

    Hugs to you and Jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super - and sure to be a hit! I love those labels... Perhaps I should invest in Art Philosophy after all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely cards and who wouldn't love to receive these cards:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun V-Day cards! I need to talk a closer look at the Child's year cart. -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those came out sooooo CUTE! The kids are gonna LOVE them! :O)

    ReplyDelete