Monday, February 13, 2012

Last of the Valentine's Cards...

Hey Ya'll,
I had a couple more Valentine's Cards I wanted to share with you.  The owl card that I did back during the Anything Goes challenge over at My Craft Spot was such a big hit at work, that I made some more.  I tried to make each one a little different.  I got an amazing deal on some older Anna Griffin papers.  I found a site online that has a bunch of stuff on clearance and we got 180 sheets of her papers for $20.00!  YAY!  That was a good mail day.  Hee! Hee!  For the details, Click Here to link back to the original post.
We hope you all enjoy these cards.  We would love to hear your thoughts and hope that you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

10 comments:

  1. I just love these Valentines! That owl is so cute and the embossing is fabulous! I really love the inking as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! That owl is so pretty!Sounds like a bargain with the papers and they are beautiful.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! LOVE that owl...and the glossy accents on the letters is awesome!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glossy accents!! Your card is amazing as usual!!

    I meant to get back to you sooner (we have had a bad stomach bug come through our house and in home daycare) about the clip art program I used in my last card. I won this from Pam on www.thebugbytes.com in December. It is made by Dover if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you used the glossy accents and must dig mine out after seeing your card. Love the colors and of course the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your cards are just as cute as can be. Love the dimension and the detail in them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute, cute!!! Love this and all the details! I agree with Sheila most definitely!!! You always do such wonderful cards with loads of dimension and detail!

    Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous - yet again! I love the layers and dimension!
    (And I LOVE the ballerina card at My Craft Spot. Great job on that too! It's fantastic!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, fun cards! Wow...look at all those layers on that adorable owl, I love the way it pops up from the card. So many pretty details and dimension....love it! So...you didn't need a new machine yesterday...how's it going today?? Lol...I know, I really did NOT need a new machine either, just couldn't help myself. It really is alot of fun though. Just let me know when...er...IF you change your mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card! All that dimension really makes everything POP!

    ReplyDelete