Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lots and Lots of Cards...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I have been SO busy lately that I am a little light on content right now.  I have had several friends at work that have come to me in the last minute and asked if I had a card made already for this and that...  Then I am jumping through hoops to get one made and not having the time to do what I want to do.  So... since I had these Anna Griffin All Occasion Card Kits, I thought... That's the ticket!!!  So... I made them all!  Hee! Hee!  Now there is a big box with 90 cards sitting in the break room waiting for the occasion they may need them for.  I had three of the kits and it took about two hours to put them all together, so these are pictures of many of the cards made from the kit.
It was wonderful putting all of these together because it gave me some great ideas for some future cards.  It was also nice having an afternoon where I didn't have to think about anything.  Hee! Hee!  I still have a bunch of left overs that will be great in future projects too!  Well, we sure appreciate you visiting with us today!  Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

17 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Even with a kit - you made 90 cards in ONE afternoon?!?!?! That is AMAZING!!! Also wanted to thank you for the sweet card you sent my way - it was BEAUTIFUL!!! It was fun to see one of your cards in person! Thanks again!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! So many gorgeous cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 90 cards!!!! Where did you get the kits? that is totally awesome and look how beautiful they are! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed that you made 90 cards, even with a kit! They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all sooooo BEAUTIFUL! I have a friend here in town who had this same set and made them for our card swap a few months back.... She was ill and couldn't make something on her own sooo she brought out this kit set and made the cards for the swap that way instead.... They were beautiful and she said it took her noooo time at all! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Gorgeous cards!! Love them all. What a fantastic ways to make this cards from a kit. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna Griffin is a awesome company! You have created some of the most beautiful cards from AG! Thank you for sharing these gorgeous creations!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my how lovely!!! All of these are gorgeous and those colors are truly fantastic!! Wow what a great card kit!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! these are gorgeous. This was a wonderful card kit. You use it to the fullest. They are all just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are all gorgeous! Love Anna Griffin and what a nice idea to have them for people to use!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness these are just gorgeous!...you keep forgetting to go down the felt isle, and I keep forgetting I have a couple of BG card kits I could be putting together! TFI

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, beautiful card kit!! I love these!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. 90 cards?? Holey toledo!! They really are gorgeous, tho!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This should say Lots of Gorgeous Cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Bobby, they are all stunning!

    I really must stop hoarding my Anna Griffin kits and start using them... oooooh, but I just hate to!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I have this kit, love all the cards you got done. I hardly have any finished at all. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete