Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tempting Little Treats...

Hey Ya'll,
Happy Leap Day To You!!!  Well, tomorrow is the big day for the CTMH Free Art Philosophy Promotion.  I thought I would share some things I have been working on from the kit and make a very special announcement at the end of this post...
The first picture are some cards I had a blast playing with using items that come with the Consultant Starter Kit.  These are from the Stella line and stamps that come with the workshop on the go.  The little lamp and chair are just wonderful and so much fun to put together!
 If you decide to go with the add on kits, I have some inspiration from those as well.  Below are a few things I put together using the Florentine goodies that come from that add on.  The paper is so pretty and the stamps coordinate with the Free Art Philosophy Collection!
 Below are two different pictures that are things I came up with using the Pemberly Add On Kit.  All of the cuts with these card are from the Art Philosophy Cartridge!  The top two cards are with stamps that come with the AP collection and the initial kit, but the others are from the add on kit.
 One of the stamps with this set is called "Card Word Puzzle".  It's an AMAZING set that has gorgeous images of flowers and critters (seen on the bototm left picture) and then a ton of little words that you can use to do the ENTIRE card!  From the sentiment on the cover to the words used inside, you can literally grab your arcylic block and just stack and stack until you have said everything.  The words are seen on the little banners of the top center card and the sentiment on the bottom left.  The flowers on the bottom left card are also from this stamp set and I cut them out and colored them in with colored pencils.
It was a little overwhelming at first because it's so much great stuff, where do you start?  Well, I have something very special to share with you today!!!  In the next few days, I am starting a brand new blog!  I have been so blessed to be asked to be on the design teams with She's a Sassy Lady, The Bug Bytes and, by now, you all know how much I love everything Kimberly has over at My Craft Spot, that we have decided that Cricut Couple is going to be the same that it always has.  I still want everything here to respect how it's always been.  When making things with CTMH products, you kind of want everyone to know where they can get the items used, if they want to.  It tends to be a little more commercial in nature just because of the way you share the free information and some don't like that.  So, Cricut Couple will remain Cricut Couple as it's always been.

Since I have signed up with CTMH as a consultant and now this March promotion is getting so much interest, I don't want anyone to be left in the dark trying to figure out what to do with everything, so the new blog is going to be totally devoted to making things using the Art Philosophy Cartridge!  How cool is that?  I am blown away with how versatile this cartridge is, so why not just show everyone exactly how versatile it is!!!  I also want to have a home for my consultants to be able to share and have fun with each other while still having an audience to share their amazing talents with.  I have some wonderful guests that are going to be designing, we will have challenges and giveaways... etc.  So... if you are on the fence with the March Promotion, let me tell you... By the time that you accept delivery on those amazing kits, you are going to FLIP over what we have in store on how to tear that stuff open and start crafting!

Tomorrow is the big day for the promotion and I am going to be reminding everyone in the morning, so please come back and take advantage of this amazing offer.  I am still in shock with how good it is and I just don't want anyone to miss out!
If you have anything that you wanted to order today, since it's the last day of the February Stamp of the Month set... which is fantastic... I am just saying... And
The Studio J Special where if you purchase a 5 pack, you get one free!
Just a note about these two promotions... If you love Digital Scrapbooking and order the Studio J 5 Pack, you will actually get an extra 5 Pack for Free and it will qualify you to get the stamp of the month set for $5.00.  That's only $60.00 for "20" 12x12 Scrapbook Pages AND the February Stamp of the Month that works with the CTMH Art Philosophy Collection.  There are so many good deals right now!  Hee! Hee!

If you are wanting to get in on these deals, just CLICK HERE!

I also wanted to say "Thank You" to Ladybug Linda.  She was so sweet to share on her blog this new link thing to address the new changes that are happening to the Google Network, so I followered her lead and added an new linking tool where you can follow our blog, if you are not involved with the Google Network, so "THANK YOU LINDA!  BIG BUG HUGS!!!"

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Please leave me a comment and let me know if you think I am doing ok with some of these first designs.


7 comments:

  1. I will have to admit ~ I am TOTALLY SMITTEN with all the beautiful CTMH cards. Can't wait for you to get the new blog up and going. I'm gonna have to sign up ~ no way around it anymore!! Thanks Bobby for all the wonderful info you have given me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing OK?...Are you kidding me? Your cards with the CTMH products are as fabulous as everything you do! You have been super busy and I love everything you have put together. And, I'm thrilled that you will have another blog....double the pleasure! I look forward to many visits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bobby!!! The cards you made from the kits are fabulous!!! And it sounds like you're going to be really busy from here on in!!! (Of course you'll be the same Cricut Couple...lol!!!) I hope you have loads of fun, and I'm sooo happy and so proud of you!!!

    I'll be here for the big day tomorrow -- couldn't get rid of me if you tried, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job with these kits Bobby! I just LOVE all your cards! I wish you loads of success with your new blog and business!
    Stop by my blog I have something for you.
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your cards you made.I wanted this cartridge forever!! Eventually worked a way to get to the UK! I really like how the stamps coordinate with this cart.Going to check out your new blog..very exciting.

    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, you've been busy!! These are ALL fantastic!

    ReplyDelete