Sunday, March 25, 2012

A couple more layouts...

Hey Ya'll,
Today, I have a couple more layouts to share with you that I made using the Studio J 5 Pack.  The first one is our adorable Ozzy!
 Some of you may remember Ozzy from when we first got him.  We had a little contest and his name came from this blog!  Thanks for that!  It's perfect for him!  He is completely CRAZY!!!  Hee! Hee!  Well, most of the time.  The rest of the time, he is SO Sweet!
 This is such a wonderful picture of him and his big sister Choxie.  This big pillow sits in the floor of the craft room.  This is how they spend much of their time when I am crafting.  Unless Jill is home and then they are in her lap.  Hee! Hee!
 When it's not craft time, it's play time.  He and Choxie play constantly!  We just couldn't picture one without the other.  They are so funny together!
 The next one is some fun shots of my parent's Chocolate Schnauzer named Shasta.  She is the sweetest thing you have ever seen!  She is CRAZY IN LOVE with my parents and a joy to be around.  These were some shots I had from a visit.  My parents went out of town, so we puppy sat for them.  She loves our little ones, even though she doesn't often realize how much bigger she is.  She loves to play with toys and with the piles of them our little ones have, she always has a great time when there are sleep overs.
 The left page turned out just a little blurry.  There is a gauge when you use Studio J that will let you know when the resolution of your picture is reaching the limit.  I pushed it a little far with this picture, but it still made for a cute layout.  This is Shasta with Daddy... well, my Daddy too.  It's about her favorite place to be!
 During the sleep over, she just couldn't seem to find that perfect toy.  I caught these shots of her with her head buried in the basket of toys and her but in the air.  Too funny!
 The next one is with my favorite paper collection from CTMH called Sonoma!  We just love the purples and greens in this collection.  We had some pics from our wedding that I wanted to try out.  I can't get over the quality of the pictures in this because I scanned all of these, but they printed beautifully!
 We had a very simple B&B wedding in the fall.  It was a beautiful backdrop for some great outdoor pictures.  I played with some of the embellishments to make the vines look like they formed a heart.
I just love the layers that were created with this package.  We are both really thrilled with the way these turned out and are really excited to get more layouts done this way!  We are going to get the wedding pics from our photographer in the digi files so that we can make an entire book start to finish!  We are that impressed!

If you are interested in getting involved with Studio J, just pop over to the website with THIS LINK.

Announcements:

Tomorrow is the big day over at My Craft Spot.  Be sure to check back here as we will have new projects every day using the amazing new stamps being released during the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!  You are going to love these!!!

Also, there are only a couple of days left if you are interested in the March Close to my Heart Promotion.  Click Here to hop over to my CTMH website and read about this amazing promotion.  Basically, if you sign up as a consultant, you can get either the Art Philosophy Cartridge Collection or an extra $100.00 worth of wonderful CTMH products for free with your enrollment!  That's over $400.00 worth of goodies for just $99.00.  If you haven't been yet, I have a new blog called Cricut is Close to my Heart where there is tons of inspiration and it's all devoted to the Art Philosophy Cartridge and CTMH goodies.  We would love for you to add it to your follower list and visit all the time!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  We would love to hear your comments on these layouts!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts. I agree your wedding photos look great thank for sharing that special occasion with us. I really have to get in there and play around with Studio J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I missed these yesterday. Love these layouts. I'm really enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete