Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 1 of the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, today is the first day of our My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!  Each day, we will release a brand new set of amazing stamps!  Saturday is wraps up our release party with a blog hop where all of the designers will share their favorite projects playing with these new stamps!  YAY!  Be sure to check everyday for prizes and amazing designs!

Today's set is Happy Easter!  As always, with Kimberly's amazing stamps, there are great sentiments for the cover of the cards and the inside.  I hope you enjoy the projects today!
 For this card, I used the Easter 2010 seasonal cartridge.  I cut several eggs in different colors and then ran the eggs through the cuttlebug to texture each.
 I added some glitter glue here and there to enhance everything.  I inked each item on the edges as well.  For the little banner on top, I just stamped the sentiment and a couple of flowers from this adorable stamp set.  I then cut it out free hand and inked it.  Rolled it back and forth over a pen to give it the shape.
 For the inside, I used a regular egg shape and a scalloped egg shape for the sentiment inside which is also from the stamp set.
 For this card, I used a grass image paper for the background.  I cut the chocolate bunny from the Easter 2010 seasonal cartridge as well.  The flowers are different shapes from Mother's Day Bouquet seasonal.  The grass is from Pooh and Friends.
 Everything was stamped and inked with Chocolate Ink.  I did the same technique on this banner.
 I stamped the sentiment inside as well.
Since easter is so close, this stamp set is available TODAY!  So... Hippity Hop on over to My Craft Spot to get yours today!  Not only is this a great Easter set, but it also includes Mother's Day sentiments as well, so you will have lots of great uses for it.  Thanks so much for visiting today.  I would love to hear your comments on today's projects.  Each of the designers are featured on the My Craft Spot blog today as well, so be sure to Hippity Hop your way around for so many great ideas!

12 comments:

  1. What cute little cards! I love the one with the eggs as it is so sparkly! Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable Easter cards!!! Both showcase the new stamps beautifully!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these easter cards so adorable. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are fabulous, great idea with the Cuttlebug on the eggs and adding the glitter was a perfect touch, they look so really. Cute chocolate Easter bunny hopping in the grass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding as one would expect ;0) Love your work. Love My Craft Spot.

    You should link-up with us at ME4Y. This week's challenge is to distress with ink. http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both. The egg basket is just gorgeous and the chocolate bunny makes me hungry. lol
    I like how you did the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cards so cool and great design!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauitful Easter cards...love the sentiments!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! I love all the embossing on the eggs and the darling chocolate bunny with the grass paper! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are adorable!!! The chocolate one looks good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Especially like the embossing on the eggs & the chocolate bunny.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete