Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 2 of the My Craft Spot Release Party!

Hey Ya'll,
Welcome to day 2 of the My Craft Spot stamp release party!  I hope you like today's designs!
 For this first card, I thought this was such a funny stamp!  I used CTMH AP for the cupcake and Wrap it Up for the candles.  The banner is also from CTMH AP.  I used Cocoa Ink on everything.  You can't really tell in the picture, but I even did the background paper with ink to look like the wall was scorched.
 I thought lots and lots of candles would be perfect for this one.  I used a marker in the center of the cuts and then striped the candles with a burgundy marker.
 I used a couple of different stamps from the set for the inside sentiment.  This set is great for cover and inside of your cards!
 For the next one, I used Nifty Fifties for the cuts.  I thought a retro feel would be lots of fun with this set.
 I used glitter glue on the poodle and liquid glass for the collar, leash, feet, nose and eye.  Everything was inked with Blush.
 I stamped the sentiment on the inside as well.  Love the fun sayings on this set!
This adorable set will be available to purchase on Saturday during the blog hop!  Now, head over to My Craft Spot to see what the rest of the incredible design team has come up with for you.  Don't forget, there are prizes everyday!  Thanks so much for visiting us today and please let us know what you think of the projects!

13 comments:

  1. Soooo Cute! Love all those candles. Such fun. Love the poodle. Made me think of poodle skirts. I was born in '50 but I never had a poodle skirt. Mine had a white, furry "horse" on it. The kind on a "merry-go-round." Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards- I just love how you popped up the candles on the one- it looks great! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, that poodle is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love this card with all the candles how pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Bobby! I especially love all the dimension of the candles! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesome cards, love all the candles on the first card. The "pink"poodle is adorable. This stamp set is fabulous I am always on the hunt for birthday stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the candles... this looks like a must have stamp set.... This card is perfect for it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool cards!! i love all the candles on the cupcake and the poodle is super cute!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun fun cards! Love the designs, color combos and of course the sentiments!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just adorable! I LOVE all the candles on the cupcake with that perfect sentiment and the poodle card is just as much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your card-so much dimension:) Awesome colors and cute sentiments:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun cards! Love the stacked candles on the cupcake! Great touch of dimension!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful humor in the candle card. Definitely need more cake.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete