Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 3 of the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!

Hey Ya'll,
Welcome to Day 3 of the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!  Today shows off my favorite of the sets in this release!!!
 For this design, I used Everyday Pop Up Cards and Tie the Knot.  The rings are from EDPUC and the rest of the cuts are from Tie the Know.
 I used a gold metallic card stock for the base.  On the rings, I used liquid glass for the gold and glitter glue for the stone in the ring.  I also added some metal flowers to the label shape.
 I used glitter glue around the border of the dress and liquid glass on the ribbons.  I also added some lace and some lace and pearl trim across the mat.
 I kept the inside very simple so that a hand written message could be used.
 For the wall piece, I used the bride from Wrap it Up and a label shape from CTMHAP.  I used an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of canvas for the base.  I used Indian Corn Blue Ink to ink the canvas.  Then I added the decorative mats to the canvas.  There are these beautiful swirls and flourishes on the stamp set, so I used them for decoration on the dress and the blue mat.  The top layer on the bride is cut with vellum and I used a patterned paper below.  I added some resin flowers to the bouquet and some tiny pearl accents to for the bride's necklace.  I was really excited with the way it all turned out.
So... What do you think?  We would love to hear your comments.  This stamp set will be available to purchase on Saturday during our blog hop!  Now, make sure you hop on over to My Craft Spot to check out what the rest of the amazing design team has for you today and don't forget... There are prizes EVERYDAY!  Thank you SO much for sharing your time with us today!

15 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! What fabulous cards! The gold and 'glass' is just perfect! Beautiful stamps, too!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby, I love your cards. So elegant and beautiful. The bride's dress is so pretty with all of the extra added details. Great job!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful love them both but the first one is my favorite. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. Love the brides and all the delicious details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby that cream and gold card is so elegant! I love it! Look at the detail in the dress.... AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards!! I love the details in them!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is stunning! And the wall piece very pretty. Great job on both!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful card! Love the cream and gold!
    TFS
    Jessica
    http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are both just gorgeous! The gold is so regal looking and I love the shaped mat for the sentiment. The other with the beautiful bride is fabulous with the off setting blue! Super cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant. Especially like the use of the puffy glue for the ring gem.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and so elegant!! I just love the gold and pretty trim. TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, that gold and cream card just takes my breath away...stunning! And the blue background card is just so,so pretty. These are awesome Bobby and what a great stamp set to work with...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. I love it. The paper and colors are awesome and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the papers and the detail you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW!!!! ELEGANT & GORGEOUS comes to mind! Beautifully done! :o) I can see why it's your favorite set! :o)

    ReplyDelete