Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 5 of the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!

Hey Ya'll,
Welcome to Day 5 of the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!  Today's wonderful set is "Butterfly Kisses"!  It's such a wonderful set!  Talk about fun designing with this one!
 For the first design, I made something fun that I don't often make.  A Tag!  Hee! Hee!  I used CTMH AP for the tag and label shapes.  This adorable little bee is from one of my CTMH stamp sets.  I used the Butterfly Kisses set for the sentiment on the label.  Isn't it cute?!?  I also used My Craft Spot Crinkle Ribbon for the loop on the top of the tag.  For the little bee, I stamped the image with Cocoa and then colored everything in with colored pencils.
 OK... So I am so excited that we are ending the release on such a happy note.  This is by far my favorite project of the whole release.  This is an easel card made using these fun stamps.  The cuts are from Life is a Beach, Pooh and Friends and Flower Shoppe.  I inked the cuts with Cocoa ink.  I then used glossy accents so that it would stay dimensional and then coated it with dark brown flocking powder.  The pictures turned out ok, but it really does look amazing and like dirt!
 For the inside, I added a frame from Pooh and friends and stamped the adorable sentiment.
 Then the card is stood up to reveal the inside message, it's just so much fun.
Just look at all of the fun sayings on this set of stamps!  This set will be available to purchase tomorrow during our Release Party Blog Hop!  There will be prizes all along the way, so be sure to stop back by!  Now, head on over to My Craft Spot and see what the other adorable goodies are that the fantastic design team has to share.  There are prizes everyday of the launch party, so get in on the fun and win something extra special!

Thanks so much for visiting today and please let us know what you think of today's designs!  Tomorrow is the blog hop, so come back by and check it out!

28 comments:

  1. Very cute card and tag, i love that grass background paper!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects...I just love the tag! Great sentimnets in this set!! Great job on your card too:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun are these projects. Love the bright colors and the fun look. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your easel card, they are so much fun to create. And what a fun set of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable tag and gorgeous card! I love how the bucket looks distressed and the super cute sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the Butterfly stamps creations. This HoneyBee likes your bzzz Bee tag.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these too. Love the mood boosting colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards and tags. Love butterfly kisses stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have loved your projects all week, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your work. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your projects are fabulous - just as they've been all week! You've done a wonderful job showcasing Kimberly's new stamps. It's such a delight to be designing with you at My Craft Spot. I love your style/styles!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty tag and love the sentiment on your card!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You SHOULD be proud of that easel card! It's amazing! LOVE it!

    Jessica
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute tag! The colors of the card were amazing next to the green grass!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a nice tag and love that easel card! TFS. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great spring card, I can see using this stamp set in alot of LO's too, thanks!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card!!! I am so in love with Spring and that Butterfly Kisses stamp set!
    http://emilysworldofthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully fun easel card!! This has been a fun week and hate to see it end. Thanks for the fun Hop and the chance to win any of these adorable stamp sets!
    crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your dirt bucket card is so cute, the life like grass background is very clever! Love all the stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So much fun love the grass backgrounds. The sand bucket is my favorite Love them.
    http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love this card. Love how the backgrounds just comes to life. Great job!

    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. They are both awesome cards Bobby!!! Love your work!!! This is my favorite set to Butterfly Kisses!!! Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG!Beautiful Cards and Tag!Love all Stamps.Amazing Blog Hop!Love it!!

    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that you made the bucket look all muddy. Great job on all your projects.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. I Missed out on sooo much! I LOVE, LOVE this card! Very cool with the shovel & Pail... CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete