Friday, March 23, 2012

It's almost here!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, it's almost here!  March 26th starts the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!  Here is a little teaser of something I made.  Fun or frustrating?  Hee! Hee!  Please comment and let me know what you think!  Hee! Hee!
 We have 5 brand new My Craft Spot stamp sets to share with you for 5 days!  They are all just WONDERFUL and I can't wait to hear what you think about them and our projects.  Prizes will be given each day of the party on My Craft Spot and then on Saturday, we will all be participating in a blog hop!  HOW FUN!  Prizes on every blog, so make sure you check it out!
So... let me know... do you enjoy the tease?  We would love to know.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I already love the little tease you gave at the top of the page. Can't wait to see all you have come up with

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far, I am liking what I see! The colors that are peeking look adorable and so does the inking that I can see! Look forward to see the whole thing very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... looks like one of your wonderful floral arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell I'm really gonna like what you've made! Your sneak peek looks PRETTY!!! Can't wait to see the whole Project! :O)

    ReplyDelete