Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Love Story...

Hey Ya'll,
I have another double LO to share with you today from the Studio J 5 pack.  You are probably picking up on a theme here.  We are crazy about our furbabies!
 This was a day that Boots got a bath.  I added lots of embellishments throughout this.  This was my third attempt and I got a little bit more brave with each one and I really just wanted to see what I could do with them.  This LO had lots of places for pictures, so I really had fun picking so many wonderful pictures to add.  They were all different resolutions from different cameras and the thing I loved about the software is that it has a little gauge that will change color if you are making the picture so big that it will start to cause the resolution to deteriorate.  Every single picture came out perfectly because of this!  It's such a wonderful feature!
 How fun are these pictures?  She absolutely loved this little backpack.  She just wanted to be close.  The loved to play and just loved to be loved.  Look at those eyes.  Can you stand it?  We miss her so much.  On the bottom left, I had to throw in this little picture of Choxie up front and center.  Hee! Hee!  Everytime there is a camera, Choxie wants to be in the shot.  Hee! Hee!
Well, thanks for letting us brag on our special furbabies!  I hope you are enjoying the layouts.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. How cute are these pages! Don't you just love preserving those precious memories? ENJOY these pages as they are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pages. Love the fur babies. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete