Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Blog Hop!

Hey Ya'll,
Happy Blog Hop Day!  Today is our My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Blog Hop!  I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects that you have seen so far celebrating the release of these adorable stamps!  I have a couple of cards I made to celebrate.  Hope you enjoy them!
For this card, I used the adorable My Craft Spot Happy Easter Stamp Set for the sentiments inside and out.  The thing I love about this set is it is for Mother's Day too!  I also used the Celebrate with Flourish Cartridge for the cuts.  I really enjoyed this little easter basket from that cartridge!  I also used CTMH AP for the label shapes.
I used 3D adhesive to pop the layers.
 I kept the inside simple so that I had room to write and stamped Happy Easter on the inside.
For the second card, I did pretty much the same thing and used another group of layers from the same cartridge.  The inside of this card is the same as the first.

Now for the best part.  Kimberly has donated a set of her amazing Happy Easter Stamps!  All you have to do is go through all of the release party designs that I made and leave a comment telling me which was your favorite project and why.  Comment today on this post and you will be entered to win!  This is only available to followers, so if you don't follow Cricut Couple, make sure you add yourself to the list to be eligible.


There are prizes throughout the hop, so if you just stumbled across my post today, be sure to go to My Craft Spot to start at the beginning.  Every blog has a prize!  YAY!  If you are in the middle of the hop, you can continue heading over to Aymee's amazing blog by clicking HERE.


Thanks so much for visiting today!  You have until 5pm on Monday to comment for your chance at this adorable stamp set!  The winner will be announced first thing on Tuesday Morning.  We hope you have a wonderful weekend!

31 comments:

  1. Your Easter Basket project is my favorite, but of course, I love them all. TFS!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable! Love the bright colors!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these Easter cards are wonderful. All of your projects this week were wonderful.

    Pam at
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!!! I would definitely say that Day 3, I think that is the one with your Gold and Ivory wedding dress with rings, absolutely gorgeous, my daughter will be getting married soon and that one just stood out for me!

    Thanks for the chance to win!!

    By the way, I had to click on your post in order to leave a comment, it doesn't show automatically!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards all the way thru. I think my favorite is the wedding one on day 3. It's very Beautiful and elegant. I love it. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them, the colors are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome!!! Great week of projects showcasing these fab new stamps!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards!! Really like how you did the ribbon and lace in different lengths, it looks great. Thanks for the fabulous week, loving all the new stamp sets!!
    Cindylu
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both cards. That cart has some great cuts.
    Love all the pretty pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have loved all of your amazing projects for the release week, but my favorite is the cute little tag you made, using Butterfly Kisses. That little bug image is ADORABLE!!!! I also love the color combo you used!! The Easter cards you made today are also fabulous. I'm already following you on GFC..
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all great projects. I think my favorite is the vase of "thank you" flowers.

    bborre at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! I love this cartridge!! I am already a follower.

    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful easter cards.Love the lace and pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards!
    Kathy
    salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Easter cards!! You did an awesome job showcasing these wonderful stamps this week! Great job and awesome inspiration!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it... so much detail - tfs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your Easter cards, they are my favorite. I just created a layout with the same Easter basket, I will have it on my blog on Monday, I would love for you to stop by and check it out! I am a long time follower of your blog and enjoy all of your fun creations, thanks so much for all of the inspiration you provide!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am looking for the Release projects and saw a comment on vase of flowers! I think I am lost!! :) But hey it happens! Love your cards, this stamp set is awesome!!

    Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com
    homespunelegance.jk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is super cute!! I love the spring colors! My favourite project was the flowers in the vase!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another set of beautiful cards!! Each day of projects this week has been beautiful! I've been anxiously waiting each day to see what everyone has been up to! Great job using the new sets!
    Amber
    **not here for the prize, just to comment**

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is a lovely card the colors are so bright and just yell spring thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very Sweet card, love all the colors!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    wendydotroos2boys@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute!!! I love the bright colors you used and the layering of the paper in that first card! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a pretty card! My favorite of yours from the release party is the flower vase card - stunning with all the beautiful flowers! I'm a new follower!

    Kimberli
    kimbean20 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute cards! I love the bright colors! I am a follower and my fav project for the week was your gold wedding card. It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your card so glad I have been able to see all the fabulous projects.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW, these are so pretty! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE this card! Sorry I missed out on the hop.. But finally got a free minute and wanted to check out your creation! Looks AWESOME! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, Bobby!! I love how you added the lace and all of those die cuts are stunning! Thanks so much for being a part of my DT!!

    Kimberly

    **Not here for the prize, just to comment**

    ReplyDelete