Thursday, March 15, 2012

SMILE when you say that!

Hey Ya'll
Well, today, I have another double layout I did with the Studio J 5 Pack.  I figure that you are probably ready to see something other than our dogs.  Hee! Hee!  This is of my Sister and her son.  They came to town for a visit and hit an Old Time Photo Studio!  What FUN we had!  The pictures turned out really well!
 Now... this one did turn out a little busy.  I picked a lot of patterned papers for this one and I think maybe a little too much pattern.  It's still a great looking layout, but I should have toned it down just a bit.  Anyway... it's still going to be treasured in our scrapbook!
 This layout was the had the perfect sizes for the pictures and the embellishments are so much fun.  I even love the stars that are stitched through the layout.  Each one of these stars are their own embellishment.  They actually look like there were stitched on the page.  It's such a wonderful treat to see them!  I wanted this to be a fun LO with lots of different shots, so used their favorite shots of themselves and also some of my favorite facial expressions.
The guns were a really big hit with my nephew and the smiles were a big hit with Sis.  On the bottom of the layout, the faces that my nephew made were just too adorable to pass up!  This was such a fun experience and I have been waiting a long time to get to work these pictures into something.  Since I am totally new to digital, this turned out to be so much fun!  I would love to hear what you think about this one.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it's busy at all...in fact, I think it's perfect! I love the papers that you used - they look really great with the colors in the photos! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...what a fun layout! I love all the great western accents and the photos are wonderful! I think the colors, prints and accents are just perfect for your photos, no need to "tone down" anything here...love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun is this.... I did this with my familyu once and it was a riot! The children love it.... even the grown ones. Love these pages. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. The papers you used are perfect. Really looks like the "Old West". You can tell they were having a good time.

    ReplyDelete