Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sweet Little Choxie...

Hey Ya'll,
Thought I would share a few more Studio J layouts I did.  This one is of our adorable Choxie!  She is SO FUNNY!
In most of the pictures, she looks like her color is mostly black, but she is actually a really dark chocolate brown.  She loves her name and she is so sweet, that it's really appropriate.
The top pictures are from before we got her from the breeder.  On the left is her with the other kids and with Jill the day we brought her home.  On the bottom right is one of the funniest pictures.  It looks like she is smiling.  Actually, she hated her bell on her collar so she was sitting on the couch and what you can't see is that she has the bell in her mouth on the other side.  Hee! Hee!  She is quite the ham when it comes to pictures too.  She is also a tea cup and very small, so the bell helps make sure that we don't step on her.
On the top right, you can see how tiny she is.  That little stuffed animal is only about 5 inches long.  In the bottom pictures, she wanted up in the chair wish Sissy, but couldn't figure out how to do it.  On the bottom left picture, I actually got a shot of her as she bounces off of the recliner footrest.  Hee! Hee!  It's my favorite picture of her.  The look on her face is priceless!  Well, I hope you enjoyed today's LO.  I would love to hear your thoughts.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

8 comments:

  1. How adorable, I think these are my favorite pages so far.... the colors are perfet with the photos and the little puppy is so adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout - and such an adorable pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute. I love these pages. You can just feel the love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO. It's great that you are able to use so many photos in your LO's. Choxie is a little cutie pie. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie I had a Chihuahua growing up and loved them

    ReplyDelete